Author Topic: They're so stupid that they can't see their own hypocrisy....  (Read 2151 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
So, I get a screechy, panic laden e-mail from the Democrats... It's a gem...

"We'll make this quick.

Ron DeSantis just raised a horrifying $20 MILLION in just a handful of months.

We hate to alarm you, but this is the kind of cash that could buy him the presidency -- and make it more difficult for us to take back the House.

It makes us sick just thinking about it.

So we just launched a plan to make desperate Republican schemes to buy their way into power (and keep the House!) completely BACKFIRE.

Here's our plan: We're calling on Democrats to confirm their 2023 Membership status with a $3 gift to the DCCC to help elect House Democrats. If 8,041 Democrats take advantage before our deadline, we could completely OUTRAISE DeSantis, prove we're going to stop extremists like him from EVER barging back into power, and hand House Republican loyalists a HUMILIATING defeat. We know we can send DeSantis and Republicans a message they will never forget, but ONLY if we can outraise them in the fight for control of the House. Will you rush $3 to the DCCC to confirm your 2023 Democratic Membership status?"

Don't you just love that? They're crying about how Republicans are trying to buy their way into power...

So they're begging for money... so that they can buy their way into power.

*expletive deleted*ing dumbassed hypocrites. I HATE Democrats. I really do.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 11:51:42 AM by K Frame »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: They're so stuipd that they can't see their own hypocrisy....
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 11:50:08 AM »
As always the Democrat motto is “it’s good and righteous when we do it”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: They're so stupid that they can't see their own hypocrisy....
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 11:58:47 AM »
"They're so stupid that they can't see their own hypocrisy"

The dem elites for the most part can see it just fine, they're counting on decades of government run education making sure the masses can't think for themselves enough to see it
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:30:11 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 01:00:06 PM »
I don't get Democrat emails.  However, the numerous emails I get from Republican candidates aren't a whole lot better.  The guilt-trip messages are the only ones that still upset me.  The funniest are the ones talking about raising some arbitrary amount by some arbitrary deadline (or failing to do so).  I just don't care.  I delete all that I notice or tag them as spam.  They change them up a lot so it can be hard to spot. 

The only one I was tempted by is Margorie Tailor Greene used to have emails that talked about a gun raffle for contributors.  I haven't seen those in a while.

I realize that everything I see is written by some campaign worker based on some formula.  May just be a consultant company hired by the candidate also.  I don't think most link to the actual candidate's website.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 02:06:38 PM »
However, the numerous emails I get from Republican candidates aren't a whole lot better.  The guilt-trip messages are the only ones that still upset me.

Reminds me of the hysterically funny NRA fundraiser calls telling me we would have UN soldiers occupying the US if we didn’t stay strong and donate money (this was shortly before Wayne LaPierre’s corruption was revealed)
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 02:30:56 PM »
Leftist don't believe their lies or hypocracy are immoral.  The goal of a destroying western civilization and replacing it with a leftist utopia justifies everything they do.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 07:19:52 PM »
I get the same garbage. I have determined that it is somehow related to my mothers phone number or address or something from before she died 8 years ago. God only knows if she voted D once or answered the landline too many times or what.
(Illinois- even dead people continue to vote- sometimes more than once)
I occasionally get a usps delivered paper correspondence addressed to her at my address consistant with K Frame
What we have here is failure to communicate.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2023, 07:37:50 PM »
Also, they suck at math.

Here's our plan: We're calling on Democrats to confirm their 2023 Membership status with a $3 gift to the DCCC to help elect House Democrats. If 8,041 Democrats take advantage before our deadline, we could completely OUTRAISE DeSantis,

Last I checked, 3x8000 did not equal  20 million......
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

castle key

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 05:39:01 AM »
......she died 8 years ago. God only knows if she voted D once.....

She started voting D after her death.
Vigilate hoc, tenendum per ebrietatem.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 07:18:09 AM »
Reminds me of the hysterically funny NRA fundraiser calls telling me we would have UN soldiers occupying the US if we didn’t stay strong and donate money (this was shortly before Wayne LaPierre’s corruption was revealed)

Yeah, NRA has been really out there a lot of times, as well.

Let's face it... I doubt that a UN "peace keeping" force could hold their own against an armed American mob.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 05:53:58 PM »
Yeah, NRA has been really out there a lot of times, as well.

Let's face it... I doubt that a UN "peace keeping" force could hold their own against an armed American mob.

Just raping, looting and burning the population Americans are too lazy to pillage.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

griz

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 06:57:02 PM »
Also, they suck at math.

Last I checked, 3x8000 did not equal  20 million......

I wondered the same thing.  I'm assuming they meant 8 million members, but you can't expect the people elected to office to trouble themselves with mere numbers. 
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2023, 04:55:20 AM »

Do they still use those pretty blue designer helmets?  I remember someone a decade+ ago wisecracking about "..minute of blue-helmet accuracy."

"Awwww, Mom... do I have to?"

Example of a full helmet:

Terry, 230RN

Pic credits in Properties
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 05:53:43 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2023, 08:06:53 AM »
Is that actually a helmet, or fiberglass helmet liner for the American M1 helmet painted blue?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2023, 10:54:29 AM »
Do they still use those pretty blue designer helmets?  I remember someone a decade+ ago wisecracking about "..minute of blue-helmet accuracy."

I remember a while back - well over a decade ago - they court-martialed a U.S. soldier who refused to wear U.N. insignia, claiming while he was ready, willing, and able to serve as a U.S. soldier, he did not volunteer for some supranational organization. IIRC, he lost, since the powers-that-be said that once he volunteered, they were free to loan his services out to anyone they wanted. (They couched the decision in more flowery terms.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2023, 07:12:05 PM »
Stupid and hypocritical are secondary to morally blind and evil.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.