Author Topic: Apartment building near Miami partially collapses  (Read 4332 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Apartment building near Miami partially collapses
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2023, 09:40:16 PM »
Is what he is saying invalid? Much of it is what is coming out of the investigation.
This subject matter is bit out of my comfort zone and I'm pretty much just passing along stuff.
If you're seeing some red herrings please let us know.

SOME of what he said is valid. He quoted correctly from the videos of the meeting (by playing them), but IMHO most of his conclusions are unsupported extrapolations. And some of his statements are simply wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 09:51:44 AM »
SOME of what he said is valid. He quoted correctly from the videos of the meeting (by playing them), but IMHO most of his conclusions are unsupported extrapolations. And some of his statements are simply wrong.
So..... you are saying YouTube is 75% more accurate than the mainstream news.   =D   
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2023, 12:13:48 PM »
So..... you are saying YouTube is 75% more accurate than the mainstream news.   =D

I didn't attempt to quantify it. If I had to do so, I'd put YouTube at perhaps 50.1% more accurate that the lamestream media.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design