Author Topic: OMG! SUCH HORRIFIC POLICE BRUTALITY!  (Read 628 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
OMG! SUCH HORRIFIC POLICE BRUTALITY!
« on: August 17, 2023, 09:29:54 AM »
Pretty neat video of a Long Island cop side swiping a gun toting woman...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/long-island-cop-takes-down-gunslinging-suspect-fender-side-swipe-video
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: OMG! SUCH HORRIFIC POLICE BRUTALITY!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 09:32:46 AM »
Pretty neat video of a Long Island cop side swiping a gun toting woman...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/long-island-cop-takes-down-gunslinging-suspect-fender-side-swipe-video

A he who IDs as a woman or a she who IDs as a man. Article implies first one then the other.

"You had a subject that was pointing a gun at public, discharged the firearm on a public street, pointed the firearm at police officers and then pointed the firearm at his head, which obviously meant that he might have committed suicide had not the police officer taken swift and effective action."

IIRC the trans suicide rate is sky high.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 09:49:24 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 10:37:30 AM »
Looked like the automotive equivalent of shooting it in the leg.  I was expecting it to get run over.  I thought it got out of that situation about as well as it could expect. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 11:58:33 AM »
I saw that video last night. It capped off a pretty good day. The Ortho said as jacked as my spine is he wouldn't consider surgery until it was substantially worse, I had dinner with my daughter and Grandson that went well all things considered and then the nightcap of getting to watch some skinny humanoid get sideswiped by a Police SUV, yep a good day. :) That cop probably saved its life until the next time.

bob

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 02:06:54 PM »
Oh that evil copper.  He should have driven up to it and politely asked it to drop the firearm. :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 04:59:39 PM »
Oh that evil copper.  He A social worker should have driven up to it and politely asked it to drop the firearm. :old:

FTFY
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.