Main Forums > The Roundtable

How was your flight?

(1/32) > >>

WLJ:
Uh....

Making me ill just thinking about it.

--- Quote ---A Delta flight from Atlanta to Barcelona was forced to turn around after a passenger on board suffered a bout of diarrhea which 'ran all the way through the plane'.

Flight DL194 had already departed Georgia on schedule at 8:47 pm, Friday September 1, and was over Virginia when the pilots decided to abandon the journey.

In a text message sent to Air Traffic Control, the captain was succinct in explaining the problem: 'Divert to ATL — passenger diarrhea all over aircraft — biohazard.'

Air traffic control audio recordings also reveal one of the pilots confirming the situation over the radio.

'It's just a biohazard issue, we had a passenger who had diarrhea all the way through the airplane so they want us to come back to Atlanta.'
--- End quote ---

[barf] [barf] [barf] [barf] [barf] [barf]

'This is a biohazard issue': Delta flight from Atlanta to Barcelona is forced to turn back after passenger suffered horrific bout of diarrhea that pilot said affected 'all the way through the plane'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12477397/This-biohazard-issue-Delta-flight-Atlanta-Barcelona-forced-turn-passenger-suffered-horrific-bout-diarrhea-pilot-said-affected-way-plane.html

MillCreek:
So I am guessing there was a trail of leakage as the passenger ran to the aircraft toilet.

MechAg94:
I guess there are worse things that could happen on a flight, but that has to be in the top ten.

cordex:

--- Quote from: MillCreek on September 05, 2023, 01:41:27 PM ---So I am guessing there was a trail of leakage as the passenger ran to the aircraft toilet.

--- End quote ---
Certainly more likely than the super soaker scenario.

K Frame:
Uh.... it was pretty shitty?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version