Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 38759 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1075 on: April 15, 2024, 11:39:55 AM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1076 on: April 15, 2024, 11:42:41 AM »
Not one saying if true or not but if true I can't say I would be shocked considering some of the bonehead stuff coming from this admin.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1077 on: April 15, 2024, 11:57:53 AM »
Holy *expletive deleted*it, if this is true...

News reports and sources allege that Biden KNEW about the Iranian attack in advance and essentially said the US wouldn't interfere as long as it stayed within certain parameters.

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2024/04/15/bombshell-jerusalem-post-reports-that-biden-told-iran-only-to-attack-israel-within-certain-limits-n2395089

That's pretty common in these "We gotta do something but not start a full war" attacks.  We knew (pretty much, not exactly) when missiles were going to be launched in response to Soleimani.  The question was whether Iran was going to do something restrained, kick this bitch off full steam, or try to do something restrained and *expletive deleted*ck it up to kick this bitch off*.

I'd be shocked if Iran hadn't told everyone with a military presence in the Mid East roughly when they were launching, as that tends to keep the other neighbors (us included) from thinking those missiles are coming at our stuff and launching back.  I'm also not surprised that the US passed through an ally some version of "We said don't, and we wish you wouldn't, but if you must: for real, no *expletive deleted*it, if you cross [insert red line here] we will be forced to *expletive deleted*ck your *expletive deleted*it up.  Google Operation Praying Mantis."

So yeah, that's how this kind of thing works.  Putin has probably sent a message to Israel about the response that says something similar.

*Side note:  They came pretty close to that last choice.  Iranian ballistic missiles aren't the most accurate things ever, and while they were targeting the flight lines where the Predators were parked, they got the azmith a bit off on one string of missiles.  I remember looking at pictures of craters that paralleled a flight line just offset, but actually fell *very* close to the barracks/Shelter the US personnel were sheltering from the attack.  That is the risk you take when you try a "proportional response"

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1078 on: April 15, 2024, 11:59:41 AM »
All right, that makes a lot of sense, thinking about it some more.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1079 on: April 15, 2024, 12:09:09 PM »
Reminds of a movie or TV show from way back where someone was beating the crap out of someone who deserved it and a cop showed up said something along the lines of "break an arm or something but don't kill him it's too much paperwork"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1080 on: April 15, 2024, 12:13:47 PM »
More it's all Trump's fault

Adam Kinzinger Posts 'Emergency Video' Blaming Trump for Iran and LOL the Jokes Write Themselves (WATCH)
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/04/15/kinzinger-blames-trump-for-iran-n2395098

Don't know how Kinzinger sleeps at night with Trump in his head 24/7
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1081 on: April 15, 2024, 01:11:32 PM »
Holy *expletive deleted*it, if this is true...

...it won't matter a whit.  The State Department and the FJB administration are no doubt both good with it.  The Republicans in the House might start another useless investigation, however.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1082 on: April 15, 2024, 02:02:05 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1083 on: April 15, 2024, 05:02:41 PM »
Add  Brooklyn Bridge among other places to the list

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13311301/golden-gate-bridge-palestine-protest-traffic-blocked.html

Sure this is winning them lots of fans
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1084 on: April 15, 2024, 05:50:50 PM »
Add  Brooklyn Bridge among other places to the list

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13311301/golden-gate-bridge-palestine-protest-traffic-blocked.html

Sure this is winning them lots of fans
Didn't some state pass a law saying something along the lines of it NOT being illegal to run over someone deliberately trying to block a highway?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #1085 on: April 15, 2024, 05:57:14 PM »
Didn't some state pass a law saying something along the lines of it NOT being illegal to run over someone deliberately trying to block a highway?

Going out on a limb and guessing CA and NY did not pass such a law.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1086 on: April 15, 2024, 08:05:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/ShaiDavidai/status/1779995263349792818?t=Al7olvi89UvHH8ckfeL5Xg&s=19

Thread with pics of Hamas and Hezbollah protesting in NYC.

I confess I've spent too much time in the sandbox with these fools and that colors my feelings on Islamic extremists, but when I see this I'm ready for the civil war to start.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1087 on: April 16, 2024, 08:45:25 AM »
I've read a bunch of articles positing how Iran is going to manage its relationships with Hezbollah, Hamas, and its other terror proxies now that they see that Iran's ability to strike Israel in a meaningful way is basically... a farce.

Several pundits said that Iran was essentially humiliated on the world stage.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1088 on: April 16, 2024, 08:48:01 AM »
I've read a bunch of articles positing how Iran is going to manage its relationships with Hezbollah, Hamas, and its other terror proxies now that they see that Iran's ability to strike Israel in a meaningful way is basically... a farce.

Several pundits said that Iran was essentially humiliated on the world stage.

Safe bet Iran's nuclear program will go into hyperdrive.
Then things could really get interesting
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:08:59 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #1089 on: April 16, 2024, 09:06:49 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1090 on: April 16, 2024, 04:39:25 PM »
Congratulations universe - you win. I like John Fetterman.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/16/sen-john-fetterman-speaks-the-truth-about-pro-palestinian-protesters-invading-starbucks-n2395168

One dizzy broad responded to him with:

Protest disrupts the rhythm of everyday life, compelling society to confront its deepest injustices. By interrupting the ordinary, it forces people to reckon with the urgency of the issues—be it the negligence of our leaders or atrocities unfolding globally— like the brutal Palestinian Gaza Genocide which demands attention and action.

They truly think that doing this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1779673855415447831

makes people "think about the issues". It only makes me think that if I were there, I'd be removing the top from my Venti latte the better to throw it into the megaphone.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1091 on: April 16, 2024, 04:44:40 PM »
Striking a blow against Israel, access to the SeaTac airport was blocked last night.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/protest-blocks-sr-518-to-sea-airport/281-4bb510bc-b8c2-40e1-8189-90710066aa82?ref=exit-recirc

Few weeks ago there was a TikTok video about pro Gaza protestors attempting to disrupt access to a military logistics ship. Their fellow travelers were applauding them for blocking aid to Isreal

The ship had aid for Gaza. *expletive deleted*ing retards.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1092 on: April 16, 2024, 11:03:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/ShaiDavidai/status/1779995263349792818?t=Al7olvi89UvHH8ckfeL5Xg&s=19

Thread with pics of Hamas and Hezbollah protesting in NYC.

I confess I've spent too much time in the sandbox with these fools and that colors my feelings on Islamic extremists, but when I see this I'm ready for the civil war to start.

Having a bad back made me an automatic "4F" so I never got the chance to go in the Navy, but I have to agree with you.  These "people" (and I use that term loosely) need to learn about "repercussions".  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1093 on: April 17, 2024, 09:16:38 AM »
Any repercussions just means that America is white elitist Allah-hating racist central...

DEATH TO AMERICA!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1094 on: April 18, 2024, 08:27:03 AM »
A few days ago I reported about how a Google employee achieved blessed martyrdom after he was fired for interrupting a town hall to decry Google's participation in programs providing AI to Israel.

Today, it's reported another 28 blessed martyrs have been terminated for, among other things, protesting against services to Israel.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/18/google-terminates-28-employees-after-series-of-protests-read-the-memo.html

I love this line... "This evening, Google indiscriminately fired over two dozen workers, including those among us who did not directly participate in yesterday’s historic, bicoastal 10-hour sit-in protests... Google workers have the right to peacefully protest about terms and conditions of our labor. These firings were clearly retaliatory."

Congratulations, aholes, you've just been introduced to several important concepts:

1. You don't have the right to take over space that isn't your as you protest.

2. You don't have the right to trespass during your protests.

3. You just learned that actions often have consequences.

BLESSED BE THE MARTYRS!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1095 on: April 18, 2024, 09:04:44 AM »
including those among us who did not directly participate in yesterday’s historic, bicoastal 10-hour sit-in protests...

This is their error. All these protestors believe what they're doing is "historic and groundbreaking" and that all the world loves their "bravery". When really, we just want them to *expletive deleted*ck off.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1096 on: April 18, 2024, 09:11:17 AM »
3. You just learned that actions often have consequences.

BLESSED BE THE MARTYRS!

What a fascist far right wing white supremacist idea!

I thought that was Blessed Be The Cheese Makers?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1097 on: April 18, 2024, 09:16:37 AM »
Apparently Soros Inc. sends these paid protestors to really crappy acting classes before they graduate and get their "Heroes of the people" certificates.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1780636069479759901

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/17/enjoy-this-video-of-a-pro-hamas-protester-screaming-in-pain-while-cops-remove-him-n2395226

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1098 on: April 18, 2024, 09:24:20 AM »
Apparently Soros Inc. sends these paid protestors to really crappy acting classes before they graduate and get their "Heroes of the people" certificates.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1780636069479759901

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/17/enjoy-this-video-of-a-pro-hamas-protester-screaming-in-pain-while-cops-remove-him-n2395226

Det cord  >:D

Or just leave him  >:D >:D
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1099 on: April 18, 2024, 09:40:02 AM »
I'm glad that he went into protesting instead of construction.