Author Topic: Riots in Ireland  (Read 1951 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Riots in Ireland
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2023, 02:44:10 PM »
A thousand year old tradition down the drain. What is the world coming to?

History Made As Irish Citizens Riot While Completely Sober
https://babylonbee.com/news/history-made-as-irish-citizens-riot-while-completely-sober
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2023, 04:46:45 PM »
Quoted for truth.

I'm old enough and have been around construction long enough to remember when a large percentage of residential framers were French-Canadians. They mostly spoke French (or Quebec French, which is not really French, according to my grandmother), but they also spoke English and had no trouble communicating on sites. Today, a huge percentage of framers, roofers, and concrete form workers are Latinos -- and they DON'T speak English. It was a real problem in the town where I used to work as an assistant building official. My role was supposed to be primarily reviewing plans, but one day the boss took me out to the site of a condo complex where he had been having constant problems for the formwork for the foundations.

The workers were all Latinos, and even the foremen claimed they didn't speak English. I had recently married my late wife, who hailed from South America and the boss knew I was learning Spanish so I could talk to her family when we visited. So the boss took me to the site, I walked around the foundation, and told the workers in Spanish what they needed to fix to pass inspection. The look on their faces was comic -- "Oh, *expletive deleted*it, we're busted. He speaks Spanish."

Unlike previous waves of immigrants, the Latinos have no intention of assimilating or being assimilated. They intend to take over. We should start printing tickets for 50-yard line seats for the Latino-Islamic war.

Latinos and Islamists both want to "take over".  And, while many of the Latinos purport to be "Christians", many are not, esp. ones like MS-13 and the other gangs.
There was a crew in our neighborhood laying fiber optic cables and only the crew chief spoke enough English to explain what they were doing. m One numbskull, running the horizontal boring machine, nicked the feeder line for one neighbor's natural gas line.  Gas company was out there until midnight digging up and replacing the feeder from the main to the outdoor meter.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2023, 05:44:18 PM »
That has *expletive deleted*ck all to do with immigration though.  Again, the Liberal Whites are the issue.  And for this issue the inner city poor as well.

The way I see it, stop me if you've heard this already, the Liberals (regardless of color) are fostering indiscriminate and massive "immigration," in order to ultimately have all those free stuff people vote their way.  (You will note the ongoing rampant "liberalizing" <ahem, koff koff> of voter qualifications in this regard.)

And speaking of tipping points, do you think there's a chance in hell of restoring English literacy qualifiers for voting any more?  You mek joke now, yes?  Ha-ha funny is you.  Me laugh now big.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 06:24:02 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2023, 05:57:41 PM »
The way I see it, stop me if you've heard this already, the Liberals (regardless of color) are fostering indiscriminate and massive "immigration," in order to ultimately have all those free stuff people vote their way.  (You will note the ongoing rampant "liberalizing" <ahem, koff koff> of voter qualifications in this regard.)

Terry, 230RN
I agree on that.  I am not sure if they are thinking beyond the next election. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2023, 06:52:11 PM »

And speaking of tipping points, do you think there's a chance in hell of restoring English literacy qualifiers for voting any more?  You mek joke now, yes?  Ha-ha funny is you.  Me laugh now big.

Terry, 230RN

No.

No chance in Hel.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2023, 09:53:14 PM »
I agree on that.  I am not sure if they are thinking beyond the next election.

The left does think beyond the next election.  They are willing to take hits in popularity in the short term (obamacare) to advance federal control of the economy, which will never go away. 

The Great Replacement is another exercise in long term planning by the left.  They are going to use it to sieze complete control of the country for decades.

It is the $^&@ establishment GOP that wants/allows massive legal and illegal immigration that is thinking in the short term.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2023, 04:52:29 PM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2023, 05:04:09 PM »
 :facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2023, 06:12:20 PM »
Ireland Declares Asking An Immigrant To Stop Stabbing You A Hate Crime
https://babylonbee.com/news/ireland-declares-asking-an-immigrant-to-stop-stabbing-you-a-hate-crime
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2023, 06:03:36 PM »
  I was not able to talk to my friend, typical snafu's.
However, thru FB messages , sadly she seems to have bought the narrative.
The welfare state is huge/strong in Ireland and Europe .
everyone in on the dole and working under the table.
The Algerian dude who tried to kill little kids was on welfare for over 20 yrs.
 Irish politicians complain that there are too many white people in power  :facepalm:
I wonder if I should go to China and complain about too many Asians in power, maybe go to Uganda and complain about to many Africans in power.

WRT American immigration, I work with a lot of second gen latinos, they all like guns/God/family and are voting for Trump.
A few are recent immigrants too, they tell me not to even visit Mexico due to lawlessness and plan on staying here and they support Trump too.   Honestly I would rather have immigration from Latin countries than from Islamic countries due to the whole western civilization thing
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2023, 06:32:41 PM »
It's Elon Musk's fault

'Those ENTIRELY Unpeaceful Protests in Ireland Were All Elon Musk's Fault!' According to CBS News
https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/12/04/cbs-ireland-n2390471
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2023, 10:05:34 AM »
Almost every nonwhite group votes mostly for leftists.  It's overwhelming.  If only nonwhites voted, every state in the union would be blue.  Immigration, both legal and illegal, is rapidly turning the USA from a majority white population to a minority white population.

To think this has nothing to do with our nation's political changes is not realistic.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2023, 10:44:44 AM »
Almost every nonwhite group votes mostly for leftists.  It's overwhelming.  If only nonwhites voted, every state in the union would be blue.  Immigration, both legal and illegal, is rapidly turning the USA from a majority white population to a minority white population.

To think this has nothing to do with our nation's political changes is not realistic.

Whitey as a majority isn't having multiple children or even a child either. How many people on here don't have any children? I have 2 brothers and none of us have any biological kids. My Brother's wife has a bio son and an adopted daughter from Guatemala from her first marriage. My lady friend doesn't have a child either.

Finding workers as the boomers are totally GTFO of the work force is going to be interesting too. I don't see the younger generations stepping up to the low paying medical aid jobs to take care of their elderly parents and grandparents.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536