Author Topic: Brandon Herrera gets kicked out of a gun "buyback"  (Read 864 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Brandon Herrera gets kicked out of a gun "buyback"
« on: November 21, 2023, 02:40:02 PM »
Sit back and enjoy watching them offer cash money for guns at a "buyback" and lets say some people weren't happy about it [popcorn]

We Got Kicked Out of a Gun Buyback
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br8OPm7StdA

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
Re: Brandon Herrera gets kicked out of a gun "buyback"
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 03:02:53 PM »
That happened to me as well.  Showing an FFL did not appease St. Petersburg PD, they told us to leave (public)  property or be arrested.

I think what pisses them off the most is telling the normies that the guns have real value, and the $100 gift card is basically theft.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 05:17:17 PM »
At one point, the people running the "buy-back" ran out of gift cards. So why, exactly, did they object to an FFL pitching in with his own money to take guns "off the street"?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 07:47:31 PM »
You know why.  Those guns aren't off the street.  They will be sold to more white men for white racist violence.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 04:39:55 PM »
What make/model are the Turkish single shot shotguns that Herrera bought intending to flip for a profit at the buy back?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!