Author Topic: Army v. Navy, 2023  (Read 604 times)

T.O.M.

• friend
Army v. Navy, 2023
« on: December 09, 2023, 01:31:46 PM »
GO ARMY!!! BEAT NAVY!!!

That is all.

Chris (USMA 1991)
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Army v. Navy, 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 01:33:38 PM »
Did you manage to dress yourself this morning or did you have to have someone swing by and help you, Armyboy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GO NAVY!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 04:56:29 PM »
Navy playing like crap. Army not much better but still better.

Go Navy!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 06:29:24 PM »
22 years in the navy and I have to confirm that no one cares.  My only attempt was being a tourist at west point so for several years and deployments I had a Beat Navy coffee mug.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 08:25:17 PM »
I am partial to Army simply because my Dad was in the Army.  I guess my grandfather was in the Navy during WWII. 

Once I saw how Army was running the ball early on I figured they were going to win.  Navy tried to take it in the end, but fell short.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 08:27:18 PM »
22 years in the navy and I have to confirm that no one cares.  My only attempt was being a tourist at west point so for several years and deployments I had a Beat Navy coffee mug.

Outside the academies and rink knockers, you're right.  The college football world loves the tradition, and the pageantry of the pregame.  And the mug thing is funny as hell.

Still, it is the only game where all the players would risk their lives for the guy playing against him, and the people watching on TV
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark