Author Topic: Blu-Ray/4K movies on clearance (Best Buy)  (Read 181 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Blu-Ray/4K movies on clearance (Best Buy)
« on: January 25, 2024, 10:41:32 AM »
If you've been wanting a particular movie on disk, or want to upgrade your copy of a particular flick from Blu-Ray to 4K UHD, take a look at Best Buy. They're getting out of the physical media business and have their entire stock on markdown - some a little, some a lot.

Link below goes straight to movies and is toggled to exclude Out of Stock items.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&browsedCategory=pcmcat748301751785&id=pcat17071&iht=n&ks=960&list=y&qp=soldout_facet%3DAvailability~Exclude%20Out%20of%20Stock%20Items&sc=Global&st=pcmcat748301751785_categoryid%24cat02015&type=page&usc=All%20Categories

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Blu-Ray/4K movies on clearance (Best Buy)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 11:09:23 AM »
Thanks.  I might have to shop a little.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 11:11:47 AM »
Yes, thanks. I'll be perusing that today. There are still a few series and things I would like to get on DVD before the commies do any more stealth censoring to them on streaming.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 12:00:57 PM »
Yes, thanks. I'll be perusing that today. There are still a few series and things I would like to get on DVD before the commies do any more stealth censoring to them on streaming.
That has been on my mind.  Collect hard copies of my favorite movies over the years so I have them. 

Besides, only one or two of these streaming services are making a decent profit so they may not be around forever. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge