Author Topic: Church Shooting  (Read 825 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Church Shooting
« on: February 11, 2024, 09:00:28 PM »
Joel Osteen's church. I don't know much about him, I have only seen him on TV and know he has a megachurch.

Anyway, twist on this one. Female shooter with child in tow. She was put down by off duty cops in the church.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lakewood-church-shooting-woman-child-tow-opens-fire-inside-joel-osteens-texas-megachurch
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Church Shooting
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 09:11:59 PM »
I don't know much about him either. Things I do know, he is richer than sin, which makes sense seeing how he gets his money from sinners. During Harvey he did not open his facilities for people who evacuated. After social media criticism he posted the facility was flooded and inaccessible. He has a lot of armed "ushers" and other security, including off duty cops. I am not surprised she was DRT.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 09:27:48 PM »
He has a lot of armed "ushers" and other security, including off duty cops. I am not surprised she was DRT.

bob

The Fox article was weak on info. I'll be interested to see if the bystanders were shot by the woman with the rifle, or if they took fire from the unknown number of responders.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 05:42:09 AM »

Anyway, twist on this one. Female shooter with child in tow. She was put down by off duty cops in the church.

So did he *expletive deleted*ck her or the kid to set this off?

Nevermind. I was guessing why a woman would bring her kid to the mass shooting.  Turns out to just be a crazy guy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 12:54:27 PM by dogmush »

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:49:30 AM »
Joel Osteen's church. I don't know much about him, I have only seen him on TV and know he has a megachurch.

He appears to push positive thinking.  The Babylon Bee absolutely despises him:

Joel Osteen Releases New Edition Of Bible With All Words Redacted
https://babylonbee.com/news/joel-osteen-releases-new-edition-of-bible-with-all-words-redacted

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 12:43:48 PM »
Expect this story to get buried in a hole so deep you'll hear Chinese voices at the bottom.

🚨 BREAKING: Lakewood Church shooter identified as a transgender, legal name Genesse Moreno but went by the name “Jeffrey.” 🚨 pic.twitter.com/0gmgybgOLC
    — Sara Gonzales (@SaraGonzalesTX) February 12, 2024

CNN reporting that the shooter at the Osteen Houston church had “free Palestine” written on her gun.

She was luckily stopped by two off-duty police officers.

(H/t @DeadStateTweets) https://t.co/fgVKHt5qYI pic.twitter.com/sGMvgKFnEs
    — AG (@AGHamilton29) February 12, 2024
Police Baffled as to Motive of Trans Shooter With 'Free Palestine' Written on Gun at Joel Osteen's Church
https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/02/12/shooter-osteen-texas-n2392853
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 12:51:54 PM »
Expect this story to get buried deep
Police Baffled as to Motive of Trans Shooter With 'Free Palestine' Written on Gun at Joel Osteen's Church

If this turns out to be accurate, the *expletive deleted*ing DOJ better get off my old white guy back with the "domestic terrorist extremist" bullshit and start categorizing these trannies with their "day of vengeance" crap as the domestic terrorists. Because even taking into account the buried stories, the percentage of shootings per population by trannies appears to be incredibly high. Perhaps higher than any other group there is if we get accurate data to analyze it.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 12:52:48 PM »
From CNN:
The shooter used an AR-15 that had “Free Palestine” written on it, according to a federal law enforcement source. Investigators are trying to determine whether she was politically motivated

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 12:56:20 PM »
Daily Mail
Has video

PICTURED: Lakewood Church Pro-Palestine gunwoman, Genesse Moreno, 36, shot dead in Joel Osteen congregation in Texas had 'Free Palestine' scrawled on her AR-15
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13074137/Harrowing-video-shows-worshippers-fleeing-Joel-Osteens-small-kids-two-duty-cops-battle-female-shooter-opened-fire-congregation.html

Honestly I'm still confused whether this is a man claiming to be woman or woman claiming to be a man.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 01:41:55 PM »
Has anyone seen anything on what just the relationship is between him/her/it and the kid he/she/it reportedly had in tow if this was a guy? CNN is reporting info on that has not been released.
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 01:46:44 PM »

Honestly I'm still confused whether this is a man claiming to be woman or woman claiming to be a man.

I am sure you aren't the only one. How about a biological woman who became a man called Jeffrey who then decided that maybe that wasn't a good idea and decided to go back to being a woman.

There are a few holes in this story and it will be gone inside of a day or two because it wasn't a raging MAGA supporter wanting to shoot up a church.

bob

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 02:24:10 PM »
A few more details

The shooter has been identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, who previously used the name Jeffrey and has a lengthy criminal record going back to 2005, including assault, weapons, marijuana possession and forgery charges.

She was wearing a trench coat and backpack, and carrying a yellow rope that 'appeared to be a detonation cord.'

She sprayed 'some type of substance on the ground' and started firing before two off-duty cops shot her dead, police said.

Yellow rope?

Child not expected to live
The child was also critically injured, and is not expected to survive the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office told the Houston Chronicle. His relationship to the shooter remains unclear.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13074137/Harrowing-video-shows-worshippers-fleeing-Joel-Osteens-small-kids-two-duty-cops-battle-female-shooter-opened-fire-congregation.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 02:57:33 PM »
Oh wait - it was a white guy after all:

And despite the shooter having been born in El Salvadore and having the last name Escalante-Moreno it's apparently a 'white non-Hispanic who was doing the shooting.'

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 03:07:32 PM »
Popped in late to a news conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l30hjUBIHNQ

Talking about some sort of chemical but saying there is no danger.
Shooting was in a hallway
Two rifles, an Anderson AR-15 that had a sticker that said "Palestine" on the butt stock and a 22 rifle. "She only used the AR-15
Was put under an emergency detention order in 2016
Antisemitic writing found.
Some sort of ongoing dispute with "her" ex-husband and ex-husband's family who are Jewish

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 03:15:01 PM »
I am sure you aren't the only one. How about a biological woman who became a man called Jeffrey who then decided that maybe that wasn't a good idea and decided to go back to being a woman.

There are a few holes in this story and it will be gone inside of a day or two because it wasn't a raging MAGA supporter wanting to shoot up a church.

bob

That could be it if there's anything to the trans talk

The child was also critically injured, and is not expected to survive the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office told the Houston Chronicle. Police said on Monday they believe she is the biological mother of the child, who was shot in the head

Poor kid didn't deserve this *expletive deleted*it

- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 03:20:01 PM »
Police said on Monday they believe she is the biological mother of the child, who was shot in the head

So now even the police are so indoctrinated they'll claim a biological male is the "biological mother of the child"?

I give up.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2024, 03:22:32 PM »
So now even the police are so indoctrinated they'll claim a biological male is the "biological mother of the child"?

I give up.

Brad

Think you may have missed my above edit. I decided the original post didn't contain enough info.
If there's anything to the trans talk she/he may have been playing gender of the week as in She --> He --> She
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2024, 04:04:04 PM »
Think you may have missed my above edit. I decided the original post didn't contain enough info.
If there's anything to the trans talk she/he may have been playing gender of the week as in She --> He --> She

Ah, that makes more sense.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2024, 04:10:30 PM »
This story is changing/evolving pretty quickly. Now it's a woman and a "she". Though in another article, I saw the arrest record that had the male name as an alias. Also, enough crimes to make it illegal for "her" to own a gun.

Also, I'm sure this is the news getting ahead of itself, but in the below story they say "she" pointed the gun at the off duty cops and then they fired. But then it also says "shot at". So we actually don't know if "she" sent any rounds downrange. The way the confrontation is described in the news so far, it leads me to believe that the child might have been shot by stray rounds from the off duty cops.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lakewood-church-shooter-identified-genesse-ivonne-moreno-palestine-written-gun

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2024, 04:30:30 PM »
Moreno used several identities under both genders and it's unclear what gender she identified as. However, police said on Monday she is believed to be the biological mother of the seven-year-old she brought into the church with her.

If that means she was trans at some point or not I don't know. Not sure if they mean she used male names and/or actually put herself down as male

Turns out her ex has issues as well

Court records from 2022 show that Moreno's ex-mother-in-law Walli Carranza accused her and her mother of keeping the child away from his father Enrique Carranza, who is currently in jail in Florida for failing to register as a sex offender.

And the church may have be involved in their divorce which means she may have had a beef with the church.

Bought the rifle legally in Dec
Despite the sordid history, Texas officials revealed on Monday that Moreno was able to legally purchase the assault rifle in December.

This whole thing is F'ed up. And looking at what I assume is her latest picture I'm thinking drugs like meth or similar may in involved

- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2024, 07:45:50 PM »
Expect this story to get buried in a hole so deep you'll hear Chinese voices at the bottom.

I saw a clip of some police spokesperson twisting and turning trying to get the right pronouns.

So, some woman tanking up on testosterone, for another trans day of rage.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2024, 10:45:24 AM »
At Osteen's fabled Houston congregation on Sunday she used an AR-style rifle to gun down two victims - one of whom was confirmed to be her seven-year-old son.

Are they saying she shot the kid?

She won custody of the 'severely' special-needs child - who CPS noted she 'demonstrate[d] no attachment to', and only referred to as 'the boy.'

I wonder how much of that was she/he/she thinking she/he/she was man if there's any truth to the trans talk. Giving birth would say otherwise and she/he/she couldn't deal with the conflict in how she viewed herself

And more loose screws
'She tried to run us over,' said one neighbor of Moreno's behavior during her four years in Conroe, during which cops and CPS were called to the domicile multiple times.

'Her way of intimidation was to bring the gun cases in and out, crossbows,' another anonymous community member, asking not to show her face, went on to recall. 

'She'd come out, have her gun cases, do heil Hitler, flip you off, call you the b-word, or something. It was something every day.'

Others said the woman - who ex Enrique Carranza claimed was a diagnosed schizophrenic during their divorce in 2022 - would regularly 'swerve' at them for kicks.

Her ex wasn't much if any better
Divorce records further revealed how she had a contentious split with the boy's father, a registered sex offender.

Neighbors of Joel Osteen megachurch shooter reveal she would wield guns and crossbows while doing 'heil Hitler' salutes at them daily - as it emerges that she hated her disabled son so much she would only call him 'the boy'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13076823/Joel-Osteen-church-shooter-Genesse-moreno-son.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2024, 10:50:04 AM »
CNN is reporting so far it's unclear who shot the kid

But more on how she treated the kid.
Note the underlined

The child "was drug exposed by his mother’s intentional use of illegal substances and legal" and "illegal substances were found in [the son's] blood and urine at birth. His mother refused to allow a toxicology screen on her own blood and urine before birth; further jeopardizing her son." The affidavit goes on to say Moreno kept her son "in diapers," even at four years old, saying "'its too messy to have to toilet train him. This is easier,'" dresses him only "in baby clothes" and "she dresses him in [girls'] clothes." The affidavit also alleges that in December 2019, on a Christmas visit, Carranza caught Moreno putting "what appeared to be adult cold medicine" into their son's feeding tube, saying, "'this is the only way I can get him to sleep.'"
https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-lakewood-church-shooter-criminal-history-mental-health/story?id=107179259
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2024, 11:22:06 AM »
Slight tangent. Buddy Brown on Osteen, who is creepily smiling during his interview on the shooting.

https://youtu.be/S4QVAsMmhTM

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2024, 11:39:29 AM »
That looked more like Botox face than a creepy smile to me.  I think his face just doesn't work right.

Not that that means he's not a psycho.