Author Topic: Church Shooting  (Read 824 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Church Shooting
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2024, 11:41:35 AM »
Slight tangent. Buddy Brown on Osteen, who is creepily smiling during his interview on the shooting.

https://youtu.be/S4QVAsMmhTM

Maybe a case of that's the face he wears so much to maintain his happy preacher persona probably to the point he's no even aware he's doing it and it's hard to turn off.
Or he's just a creepy SOB.
Or both
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2024, 07:15:29 PM »
Meanwhile the ex-MIL on facebook
Underlining mine

In a post on Facebook, Willi Carranza went even further, declaring, "the fault lies in a child protective services of Montgomery County and Harris County that refused to remove custody from a woman with known mental illness that was not being treated and with the state of Texas for not having strong red flag laws that would have prevented her from owning or possessing a gun. Let it be clear that the second amendment stops where the first amendment right to life begins and it's time to remove from the US Constitution any protection for gun ownership."

"first amendment right to life"?
Wonder what the abortion crowd would say to that?
Have fun with rest of that

Lakewood Shooter's Ex-Mother-in-Law Blames Attack on the Second Amendment
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2024/02/13/lakewood-shooters-ex-mother-in-law-blames-attack-on-second-amendment-n1223810
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2024, 10:48:45 PM »
Liberals are beyond mentally ill. 

free img hosting
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2024, 11:06:28 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2024, 11:11:28 PM »

free img hosting

Is that the lunatic politician from Florida?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

griz

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2024, 11:29:53 PM »
Carranza claimed Moreno had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and Munchausen by proxy - and that she was investigated by Child Protected Services four times and found to have harmed the child twice.

Maybe I'm just so old fashioned that I no longer recognize what the term "harmed the child" means anymore.  But I just don't understand how a person* can be a danger to herself and her child, and the outrage is that she was allowed to buy a gun instead of outrage that she was allowed to be a guardian to a child she essentially killed.

*In a world where even "news" reports struggle to define pronouns I used the ambiguous term
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2024, 01:12:22 AM »
Turns out it is the same Rebekah "Whistle-blower" Jones. I had forgotten her son made threats of violence against his school, and has a Columbine fixation. Very interesting...

https://news.yahoo.com/rebekah-jones-teen-son-pleads-174555795.html
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2024, 07:36:07 AM »

Shocked that she left out the cops were white (probably) and they gunned down a POC
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2024, 10:32:11 AM »
Some video footage released but it's blurry and chopped up.
Seems like she wanted to have the kid with her MAYBE as a shield as the kid was trying to hide but she made sure he was with her.

'You killed my son': Moment female shooter used her seven-year-old boy as a HUMAN SHIELD inside Joel Osteen's Lakewood megachurch before screaming at cops as he lay wounded on floor
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13129177/bodycam-footage-Texas-Lakewood-Church-Genesse-Moreno.html
- Calvin and Hobbes