Author Topic: Job growth: Biden's claims vs. reality  (Read 139 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Job growth: Biden's claims vs. reality
« on: March 19, 2024, 06:46:19 PM »

I would ask, "Why is this not getting more attention in the media?" but we all know why.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Job growth: Biden's claims vs. reality
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 07:00:21 PM »
And I would ask, because I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time in the biden admin that the numbers have been "corrected", why didn't they get them right the first time?

I mean, I guess we know it's so they can get the "best job growth ever" blowjobs from the legacy media, who then happily ignore the real numbers.

Also, they continually push their "great job growth" numbers as if covid never existed.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 08:09:52 PM »
I don’t like the way that chart is constructed. Actual jobs should be solid and estimated should be dotted.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 08:19:04 PM »
I recall the same thing occurring during the Obama years. They would loudly proclaim great econ numbers with great fanfare and blowing trumpets then quietly back page released the "corrected", real, figures a month or so later
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 10:09:48 PM »
I don’t like the way that chart is constructed. Actual jobs should be solid and estimated should be dotted.

We must be geeks.  That was my first impression upon reading the graph.