Main Forums > Politics

Knife attack in Sydney

(1/14) > >>

WLJ:
40 year old man goes on a stabbing rampage at a shopping centre (mall?) stabbing multiple people including a baby before being shot by a police officer
Reported 6 dead, unclear how many injured.
Suspect has not been IDed yet but article says he was known to police.

Revealed: Sydney knifeman, 40, who killed five women and one man in Westfield shopping centre bloodbath 'was known to police' and targeted screaming mum and her baby first before unleashing 15 minutes of horror until lone female cop shot him dead
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13303971/Knifeman-goes-rampage-Sydney-Four-feared-dead-shopping-centre-stabbing-spree-attacker-shot-killed-police.html

WLJ:
Getting the impression he was targeting women as the one guy may have been fighting him. Maybe
They're saying it's not terrorism related but a voice in my head keeps whispering Gaza

WLJ:
7 reported dead now

K Frame:
"but a voice in my head keeps whispering Gaza"

You just noticed from the photographs that he looks like a strong, proud person of color lashing out at the unfair repression of white supremacy.

That makes you a racist white supremacist fascist!

WLJ:

--- Quote from: K Frame on April 13, 2024, 11:11:20 AM ---"but a voice in my head keeps whispering Gaza"

You just noticed from the photographs that he looks like a strong, proud person of color lashing out at the unfair repression of white supremacy.

That makes you a racist white supremacist fascist!

--- End quote ---

Too late to change my post to say "obviously a Trump loving far right wing trans-phobic white supremacist since they're the only ones known to do something like this"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version