Author Topic: Trump vs Biden and CNN Debate  (Read 8278 times)

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Trump vs Biden and CNN Debate
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2024, 01:27:50 PM »
Trump has been out of character lately in keeping his mouth shut for once and letting his enemies hang themselves. He really needs to do this more often.
Someone said recently that Trump being quiet was scary, kind of like watching velociraptors learn to open doors in Jurassic Park.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2024, 01:29:11 PM »
Trump has been out of character lately in keeping his mouth shut for once and letting his enemies hang themselves. He really needs to do this more often.

Yeah - he must have a really outstanding team right now that he actually listens to, because this has been nearly impossible for him to do in the past. I think his old record might be a couple of hours or something. It's quite entertaining to watch the left become outraged by his silence.  :rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2024, 01:35:42 PM »

IT JUST SHOWS HOW BAD HIS DEMENTIA IS AND HOW MUCH WE NEED JOE FOR 4 MORE YEARS!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #229 on: July 12, 2024, 08:02:46 AM »
Life comes at you fast.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2024, 12:12:51 PM »
Trump _will_ listen to criticism, and will act upon it. I figure he's hired a few people and specifically told them to tell him to STFU occasionally.

I wonder what it would take him to hire Gollum?
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2024, 12:21:22 PM »
Trump _will_ listen to criticism, and will act upon it. I figure he's hired a few people and specifically told them to tell him to STFU occasionally.

?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #233 on: July 12, 2024, 12:53:55 PM »
Jim understands the value of being an arsehole...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #234 on: July 12, 2024, 01:54:55 PM »
Never seen him called Gollum while I have seen Lightfoot called Gollum
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #235 on: July 12, 2024, 03:38:28 PM »

I sort of doubt he could have accomplished what he has without having the capability of self-criticism.  He wasn't given everything via political connections like Biden and other politicians. 

I think in the debates 4 years ago, he was trying to attack Biden and get him flustered, but that didn't work well.  He has had some time to think about it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2024, 04:38:10 PM »
There may be a way he can take it, but he certainly doesn't take public criticism well.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #237 on: July 12, 2024, 05:01:44 PM »
I think in the debates 4 years ago, he was trying to attack Biden and get him flustered, but that didn't work well.  He has had some time to think about it.

I think he did get Biden flustered, but people were already used to seeing Biden angry and insulting people, so it didn't faze anyone. For some reason, it takes a lot of anger and viciousness from Joe Biden to even get Republicans to see through the media's "nice guy Joe Biden" mythology.

It's also funny how Leftists are allowed to be (often encouraged to be) righteously indignant, but angry righties are dangerously unhinged Angry White Men who need their guns taken away. But that's another topic.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #238 on: July 12, 2024, 07:27:15 PM »
Yeah - he must have a really outstanding team right now that he actually listens to, because this has been nearly impossible for him to do in the past. I think his old record might be a couple of hours or something. It's quite entertaining to watch the left become outraged by his silence.  :rofl:

- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi