Author Topic: LET US PRAY  (Read 187 times)

230RN

• I saw it coming.
  • friend
  • Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.
LET US PRAY
« on: September 17, 2024, 01:57:20 PM »

-----------------------------

Let us  pray...

Father, let your blessing of literacy in English fall upon our. hidebound and pre-judiced system of justice so that we may retain our natural rights to own bearable arms for both our personal and national protection.

Amen

-----------------------------

Tried to make it as non-denominational as possible.

With vertical centering, prints out well (say, for framing) from MS Word, 36 point AR BERKLY font.

JTHunter

• friends
Re: LET US PRAY
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 11:18:17 PM »
Amen to that !
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 09:18:18 AM »
Anything new going on in the legal world?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2024, 10:44:50 AM »
This thread needs some music!

From the WWII era:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

And a little classic '70s rock:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QqVpZdzBZM
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• I saw it coming.
  • friend
  • Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2024, 11:55:48 AM »
^  Excellent !

^^ Don't know.  I get 99% of my info off the gun forums.  I may go back to 2ahawaii.com to see how  recent decisions have affected the very stringent gun laws in that State.  I'm still on it as 230RN, but I kinda got disheartened by the fact that even the "gunnies" there don't seem to have a full understanding of the Constitution.  (I chalked that up to the the fact that the population is mainly from centrist, statist countries and Pacific island tribes.) 

That prayer goes for them, too.

I wisecracked somewhere that all judges and lawyers ought to look up the definitions of the words "infringed", "be", "not", "shall", "arms", "bear", "and". "keep", "to", "people","the", "of", and  "right".

Especially "right."

From my keyboard to Your smart phone, Father.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 12:50:08 PM by 230RN »