Author Topic: Army plot to overthrow Bush!(!!!!)  (Read 2490 times)

Iapetus

• friend
Army plot to overthrow Bush!(!!!!)
« on: June 11, 2005, 05:15:47 AM »
Just thought I'd share this with you:

The BBC bullitin board's resident tin-foil-hat-wearer has just posted a message claiming the US army is plotting to overthrow President Bush.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?thread=%3Cmod.1118347158-27180.6%40forum2.mh.bbc.co.uk%3E&find=%3Cmod.1118347158-27180.6%40forum2.mh.bbc.co.uk%3E&board=today.3&sort=Te

(This same guy reckons that the Bali bomb, and the assassination of the former Lebanese prime minister, were carried out by the CIA/Mossad, using "micro nukes").

Coup D`etat......? Carl Jones - 2777th post - 9 Jun 2005 20:59
I have posted about this before, for some time there have been indications that elements within the industrial military complex are ready to move against President Bush.

I have just recieved information from this years Bilderberg meeting. A member of the CIA/elite military protection squad (illegal under US federal law) has spoken out!!

The Bush cabal has routed the CIA, removing George Tenet CIA head and Pavitt, the military are really hacked off, no armour on their Humvees, no armour to wear, and now Bush wants to use GM/Ford vans (UNARMOURED) to move troops around in Iraq just to keep the corporations happy!! Senior military brass fear a blood bath!

The US military is at near breaking point, recruitment is rock bottom, bullying tactics are common in forcing people to stay on, many are refusing to fight in Iraq.

Now you might think that you hear a lot of what Bush says in speaches, well, no you don`t, in Britain, you get to hear all the really nice stuff thats just about fit for the European public. The vast majority of Bush`s verbal drivil is so sour that the military/CIA/FBI have had enough!!

You see, in America the military/business would mingle as one socially.... American trade is being damaged, Americans do sometimes travel abroad (PT pun), they come back upset by hometruths. This gets relayed at social functions, and the military pick it up.

The US military have no idea why they are in Iraq, and that goes for the top brass. The bulk of CIA/FBI officers have had their hands tied over 9/11.. the war on terror and Iraq!

The head of the CIA had to be removed, because sooner or later they would stumble on the Bush cabals involvement in 9/11. You see, I say that 9/11 was a US plot, but a plot hatched by key people in the CIA, FBI, military and corporate America.

Chaney lies low in his bunker, Bush splutters on drugs and drink (mentioned in a new UK tv show this week) talking like ceaser, Condi can`t put the puzzle together because she acts so pure and Rumsfeld thinks he`s in the Nazi party!

There have been some really close assassination attempts on Bush, the most notable being the live granade which landed on the stage in the Ukraine, very lucky!

I will enjoy the chase!LOL [reply]    [Complain about this post]

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 07:13:19 AM »
I think the last thing that Bush has to worry about is a military overthrow.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 07:49:09 AM »
I love these reports from high ranking, anonymous sources.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 10:06:53 AM »
Conspiracy theorists would be a little more well-received if they would use spell-check and grammar checking.

Maybe if Mumsy would proofread for them?

Cheesy Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 10:37:14 AM »
Some folks still haven't gotten over the election, I guess.

At least it serves to reinforce my opinion of the "metro"-Euros.

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 01:56:18 PM »
Slightly along the same thread, I have often stated to others that when the time comes, I do believe it will be high ranking military officers leading the charge to overthrow the federal government.  Honestly, without the military's help, I don't see any other way to get it done.

Greg

Warbow

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 03:04:55 PM »

grampster

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 03:18:22 PM »
I love the smell of black helicopter fuel in the morning.Tongue
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Justin

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 03:49:28 PM »
Conspiracy theorists would be a little more well-received if they would use spell-check and grammar checking.
On top of that, conspiracy theorirsts are far too long winded.  Is it asking too much to just boil your conspiracy down to a paragraph or two?  A bulleted list would be even better.
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 04:17:55 PM »
Aw, heck. Now I'll never get to sleep tonight. Gosh.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 06:03:30 PM »
I posted my favorite conspiracy theory over on THR on the thread about what if you found out the gov't was behind 9/11.  It showed it was really all done by Elvis and Jim Morrison.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

USP45usp

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2005, 07:08:26 PM »
Hey, I heard it here, it must be true cheesy

Oh hell, tin foil will soon become a great investment if this keeps up.  And even if it's true... I'm not going to be crying too much.

Wayne

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2005, 08:06:44 PM »
Think about it this way, though.  Most of the military overthrowing of the gov't in the past few hundred years, in which way did the government turn?  Not towards freedom.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2005, 11:20:46 PM »
I like how he signs his own theory with "LOL", its like he read my mind.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 03:03:05 AM »
Gee, I don't know if it's authentic or not-the Trilateral Commission isn't mentioned even ONCE!  rolleyes
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.