Author Topic: raping the women Americans won't (doing the work Americans won't)  (Read 859 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070716/NEWS01/70716020/1004/living

Serial rape suspect arrested in Burlco

MARCELO MOTA
StoryChat Post Comment
Monday, July 16, 2007

By CAROL COMEGNO
Courier-Post Staff

An illegal alien described by Burlington County authorities as a serial rapist has been arrested and charged with five separate crimes in Moorestown and Massachusetts since 2003.

The arrest of Marcelo G. Mota, 28, of Tenby Chase Drive, Delran, was announced Monday by Burlington County Prosecutor Robert Bernardi.

Mota, whom Bernardi said is a Brazilian national living in the United States illegally, is charged with aggravated sexual assault and burglary in the rape of a woman in the Laurel Creek development in Moorestown on Sept. 24, 2005. He is also charged with the burglary of another woman's home in the same development two days alter.

Mota is also charged with three rapes in Massachusetts in 2003 that helped lead investigators in Burlington County to Mota through fingerprints and DNA.

"I would characterize him as a serial rapist," Bernardi said, saying the suspect engaged in random and brazen attacks on women, who "literally found him standing over their beds."

He said Mota was in the country legally until 2001 when his visa expired and that recently he had been working as a translator at a tax preparation agency in the area.

Bernardi said Mota was arrested Friday night on a fugitive warrant from Massachusetts as a result of fingerprint matches and collection of DNA evidence with Burlington County. He said Mota was leaving a Cherry Hill restaurant on Haddonfield-Berlin Road in Cherry Hill at the time of his arrest, which he said occurred without incident.

The prosecutor said Burlington County investigators were able to identify Mota as the suspect in late June by using several data bases, including records of motor vehicle stops in New Jersey. He said Mota was stopped for a traffic violation by police in Delanco in 2005.

Post a Comment
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: raping the women Americans won't (doing the work Americans won't)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 04:40:05 AM »
They are just coming up to the USA for opportunities they can't find back home...
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 05:41:18 AM »
Try as I might, I'm not having any success in figuring out what A) your headline means and B) what possible relevance it has to anything.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 05:45:14 AM »
Try as I might, I'm not having any success in figuring out what A) your headline means and B) what possible relevance it has to anything.

I was thinking the same thing...

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 06:18:00 AM »
The title is a pun, in reference to the saying/argument that "Illegal Immigrants do the rok that Americans won't!".
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:18:32 AM »
The title is a pun, in reference to the saying/argument that "Illegal Immigrants do the rok that Americans won't!".

OH! Jokes. OK, I get jokes. Sometimes...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.