Author Topic: Okay. This car is like pure...um...sex for the eyes. Or something.  (Read 3584 times)

Silver Bullet

• friend
Re: Okay. This car is like pure...um...sex for the eyes. Or something.
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 08:35:19 AM »
I like the looks of that Wiesmann.  To me it has some of the proportions of an Aston-Martin with some of the front end design of an old Jaguar.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 09:01:08 AM »
I too really like that car. Smiley
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »
I think it's a great looking car too. A 5 liter V10 is not really small by comparison.
Ferrari has been winning races for years with V10's of displacements of around 3.3 liters.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G