Author Topic: Complaint filed today with the AZ AG (election related)  (Read 5429 times)

JimMarch

• friend
Complaint filed today with the AZ AG (election related)
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:47:07 PM »
If you want a DETAILED look at how screwed up the electronic voting process has gotten and have a bit of time, check out the PDF file here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/755816471.html

While the file is enormous at 129 pages, most of that is reference and you won't need more than 20 or so to really get it.

Jim

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Complaint filed today with the AZ AG (election related)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
Since you have read it, would you mind summarizing?  I have better things to do right now than read 20 pages of that link.  Cheesy
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JimMarch

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 04:14:50 PM »
I wrote it Smiley.

OK, look...voting machines are supposed to be approved at the Federal level.  Most states will only allow Fed-approved voting machines to be used.

In AZ, both Diebold and Sequoia sold what they claimed to be Fed-approved voting machines into the state, at various cities and counties.  The systems DID have Fed approval numbers.

But: both vendors withheld portions of their product line from scrutiny, obtaining the Fed cert by fraud.  That in turn renders the AZ state sales (and a hell of a lot of others) fraudulent.

This complaint officially asks the AZ AG's office to investigate and sue both vendors.  If they don't, the four citizens who signed it would have the right to do it ourselves.

Note that the current AZ attorney general is a dem who wants to run for Governor next year.  His likely opponent?  The GOP Secretary of State in AZ who approved all these sales of goofed-up voting machines and who normally has control of the voting machine certification process in AZ.

Basically, we've found a loophole that allows the state AG to jump into the voting machine fray - and possibly embarrass his future competitor for Gov.

This document is the best proof ever laid of fraud by voting machine vendors in the Federal certification process.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 05:30:29 PM »
Okay.  Keep us posted on the follow up.  Sounds like you found a good way to get enemies working against each other.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 06:34:38 PM »
I want my paper ballots, not tarted up MS Access & VBA.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »
Arizona went Diebold? Maybe I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »
Arizona went Diebold? Maybe I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Oddly, nearly every non-paper based election machine here in PA broke just before the last election.  Just early enough so they couldn't be replaced with the same model, but with enough time to roll out the old version.  The scantron ish versions that still leave a paper trail were good, tho.  Odd, very odd.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 09:08:20 AM »
I don't see the problem with paper ballots.  At least those are easy to fill in and the count can be verified by a sampling of the votes.

My home county used to have paper ballots with special black pencils to fill in the square next to the name.  Why go electronic at all?  If so, Why not at least have paper vote tally receipts print out to put in a hopper and sample later?