Author Topic: Bill Clinton Takes On 9/11 Conspiracy Protesters  (Read 2839 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Bill Clinton Takes On 9/11 Conspiracy Protesters
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 08:44:54 PM »
here2learn, I'm no 911troofer.  But your argument against their position would actually mesh perfectly with what they believe.  In their view, the supposed missile attack wasn't supposed to weaken the U.S. gov. or its military.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  No, the 911 attacks were supposed to scare us all into a) supporting unnecessary wars and b) giving up our civil liberties.  And dramatic attacks against the Pentagon and WTC were perfect for that.  Attacking a bunch of other places wouldn't be necessary or desirable. 

Again, that's not my point of view.  I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy guy. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Len Budney

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 04:34:30 AM »
The biggest disservice that troofers do is discredit by association the people who point out the real problem: that 9/11 has been exploited by the administration for all manner of malfeasance. The Heimatsicherheitsdienst, the USA PATRIOT act, the invasion of Iraq, etc., etc., were all pushed through using 9/11 as a justification. Troofers undermine those serious issues by going a step off the deep end and suggesting that 9/11 was either carried out, or worse faked, by the federal government.

Indeed, the "9/11 Truth" movement does such an effective job distracting us from the real issues, I'm tempted to think that the entire movement was instigated by government provocateurs for that very purpose.  grin

--Len.
In a cannibal society, vegetarians arouse suspicion.

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »
Indeed, the "9/11 Truth" movement does such an effective job distracting us from the real issues, I'm tempted to think that the entire movement was instigated by government provocateurs for that very purpose.  grin
Bah.  Obviously, the movement was started by people who wanted you to think it was instigated by government provocateurs in order to distract us from the real issues.  But they weren't government people.  Unless they were, and wanted you to think they weren't.

Do you think that they know that you know that they know that you know?

-BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Len Budney

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007, 06:20:37 AM »
Do you think that they know that you know that they know that you know?

Gosh I hope not. My bug-out bag is at the dry-cleaner's.

--Len.
In a cannibal society, vegetarians arouse suspicion.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »
I knew it!  APS is in on the conspiracy!
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2007, 12:07:01 PM »
I knew it!  APS is in on the conspiracy!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »
Hey, I posted this puppy and for the life of me, I can't recall what it was about...
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton