Author Topic: LAST BLOOD  (Read 739 times)

CypherNinja

• friend
LAST BLOOD
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »
Any body reading this webcomic? I thought to mention it here because it had an awesome gun related line the other day.

I HIGHLY recommend this comic to everyone here. Be forewarned, it's a bit violent. It's about a group of Vampires defending the last humans alive (their only food source) during the Zombie Apocalypse (Capital Z, Capital A). It's one of the most completely awesome webcomics on the net right now, and is up to page 109. It started a year ago Christmas Day.

For anyone who wants to start reading from the beginning (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED):

http://www.lastblood.net

C'mon, you know you want to. Cheesy How many people here wouldn't get a kick out of a great zombie story?

For those who are interested, the funny gun line is on page 108, but that page contains MAJOR SPOILERS. So beware.

EDIT: Upon reconsideration, p108 is probably 10x better if you've been reading from the start, but hey, Grady (and Sullivan) are still awesome. Cheesy
“Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth,” Hemingway once said. Today, many of us have become rich in the currency of cowardice. We have so many things and so few experiences. We are desperate to live as long as possible, not as large as possible. We are so afraid to say goodbye to the world that we never say hello.
-Marty Beckerman (from a Wired article of all things)

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Re: LAST BLOOD
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 03:36:07 PM »
Not bad...

A bit hokey and pat but still an interesting read.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online