Main Forums > Politics

McCain blows a chance for a big WIN-WIN

<< < (8/8)

seeker_two:

--- Quote from: Manedwolf on October 02, 2008, 06:46:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: seeker_two on October 02, 2008, 06:43:23 AM ---Right now the only reasons to vote for McCain are:

1. He's not Obama.
2. Sarah Palin.
3. He may catch a cold.
4. Sarah Palin.
5. His age and health might keep him from completing his first term, much less run for a second.
6. Sarah Palin.
7. John Hinkley is due for another release hearing in the next couple of years.
8. Sarah Palin.
9.   I'm out....anyone have more to add?....

He might not screw up with guns, Obama will definitely want to take them.

McCain may not actively go after them like Obama, but he'll sell us out to the anti's to get what he wants....Remember McCain-Feingold?....

Manedwolf:

--- Quote from: seeker_two on October 02, 2008, 06:57:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Manedwolf on October 02, 2008, 06:46:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: seeker_two on October 02, 2008, 06:43:23 AM ---Right now the only reasons to vote for McCain are:

1. He's not Obama.
2. Sarah Palin.
3. He may catch a cold.
4. Sarah Palin.
5. His age and health might keep him from completing his first term, much less run for a second.
6. Sarah Palin.
7. John Hinkley is due for another release hearing in the next couple of years.
8. Sarah Palin.
9.   I'm out....anyone have more to add?....

He might not screw up with guns, Obama will definitely want to take them.

McCain may not actively go after them like Obama, but he'll sell us out to the anti's to get what he wants....Remember McCain-Feingold?....

Remember Chicago? Take it national. THAT is what Obama would do.

The Annoyed Man:
I think it might be just about time for folks to be thinking about what they'd do if Obama comes to get those guns.

Please, don't discuss that here, though.

Just . . . be thinking about it. 

Monkeyleg:

--- Quote ---I think it might be just about time for folks to be thinking about what they'd do if Obama comes to get those guns.
Having been one of many people on this forum who have worked with RKBA volunteers to rally gun owners on various issues, I think I can safely say that nearly all gun owners will just fold.

longeyes:
Interesting.  A small number of leftists, backed by lotus-eaters, are going to dismantle the dream of the Founding Fathers?  Really?

The American people are really that hypnotized?

The point is, the sleep of reason and the slumber of pleasure have already taken place.  The events that are coming will wake a lot of the sheep from their long winter's nap.  It is one thing to die of too much pleasure, another thing to realize you are looking at a world of hurt for an indefinite period.

I wouldn't place any bets on what's ahead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version