Main Forums > The Roundtable

U.S. Grand Prix Seating

<< < (2/6) > >>

CatsDieNow:
I was at last year's travesty and will be going again this year.  I got seats in section J (first turn) which were decent, although I should have gotten a few rows higher - say about 10 up because of the protective fence.

That's where the spinouts all happened.  (edit - apparently all the ones I could see - based on the above post)

I also got into a fight with a Kimi fan and his kid who had his flag pole over his shoulder and smacked me in the face twice.  I told him to watch were he was swinging that thing.  He snarkily says "Welcome to Formula One".  I grab the pole, break it over my knee toss it under the stands and say "Welcome to Indiana".

I will say this about it, buy a parking pass and get there early.  Good times.

TarpleyG:

--- Quote ---I grab the pole, break it over my knee toss it under the stands and say "Welcome to Indiana".LOL...Hoosier daddy now beeyotch!!!  Gotta love IN.

Greg

CatsDieNow:

--- Quote from: TarpleyG ---LOL...Hoosier daddy now beeyotch!!!  Gotta love IN.Well, except that I am female...yeah!   Which is probably why he didn't try to hit me afterwards.

There are times that I miss living in Indiana and then there's Winter (or Not-hot season as we call it down here in Texas).

garrettwc:

--- Quote ---There are times that I miss living in Indiana and then there's Winter (or Not-hot season as we call it down here in Texas).That's it rub it in. Hey it's not to bad today. 13 degrees with the wind chill.

El Tejon:
Fie, cowboy up there, gar.  Cold air is just God killing bugs and helping clean the track!:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version