Main Forums > The Roundtable

"Fallout" on Amazon Prime

<< < (9/12) > >>

K Frame:
Even better, it had a 6-cylinder F-head engine with an earth shattering 90 horsepower...

And an early fiberglass body.

Fewer than 500 produced, about 300 survive.

K Frame:
So, I got Fallout 4 last night for my Xbox One.

Popped the disk in, and I immediately had an update that needed to be installed in addition to the game installing.

So, is Fallout 4 fun?

Beats the hell out of me.

By the time I finally said screw it and started getting ready for bed the damned thing had been installing for over 2 hours and was still only 50% done.

I had the same issue with Diablo 3 when I bought it last year. Took for freaking ever for it to install.

zxcvbob:
I watched episode 1 last night.  I'm not familiar with the game.  Was "The Ghoul" introduced near the end of the episode the birthday party cowboy from the opening scene?  (I think it was)  I hope we get the rest of his backstory.  He gave too much of it already talking to the little girl in that first scene to be a throwaway character.

K Frame:
Nope, you never see that character again...

:rofl:

Yes, Walton Goggins is the Cowboy/Ghoul.

RocketMan:

--- Quote from: K Frame on April 30, 2024, 04:33:33 PM ---Nope, you never see that character again...

:rofl:

Yes, Walton Goggins is the Cowboy/Ghoul.
--- End quote ---

And you get more backstory on The Ghoul in episodes 4 and 5.  He is becoming much more interesting as the series progresses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version