Author Topic: Rudely Displaying a Firearm  (Read 20118 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Rudely Displaying a Firearm
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »
Both of the two posts above this from Tallpine and CSD should be engraved on a stone tablet somewhere.  Words to live by.

Somebody should start an internet forum with that concept embedded in the name  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Stand_watie

• friend
Re: Re: Re: Rudely Displaying a Firearm
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
Ahhh so then logically since the cop wasn't gunned down ad he approached he shoulda been assured about the sgt. Just kept on going and not bothered him at all?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

He might have asked him a couple of question regarding the reason he approached him in the first place.

Example:

"I see you have an AR 15, are you in pursuit of a lawbreaker and do you require professional LE assistance?"

"Are there feral hogs around here and would you like me to turn my siren on and try to flush them out for you?"

"I see your sweating heavily, do yo require medical assistance or some water to drink?"
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"