Author Topic: Sandy Hook Actors??  (Read 12762 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Sandy Hook Actors??
« on: January 03, 2013, 08:27:04 PM »
http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/all-actors.html

Got a text with a captioned picture saying some of the "parents" interviewed on TV were actors paid by Homeland Security.  The couple are the same as the ones about halfway down on this link.  I have no idea if this is true or the same as much of the 911truther stuff.  A number of links popped up but mostly blogs or other discussion sites.  Some of the stuff on the link looks nutty, some don't.  This link seems to be stretching things to me, but it was the best link I could easily find. 

The sad thing is that I can easily believe members of the main stream media and/or the current administration would not hesitate to use fake actors for this if they thought it would help achieve their objectives. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Sandy Hook Actors??
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
Once the emphasis was shifted from promoting the general welfare to providing for the general welfare our goose was cooked.

The paternalistic/maternal do gooders will stoop to any level if they deem it is for our own good. Their conscience will justify their lies and deceptions because they think they are doing good.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - CS Lewis -
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 10:03:35 PM »
Smells troofer to me. 

If the murders were planned (or faked), they would have timed it a little better to get the legislation pushed through when it was fresh.  If the murders were real but weren't planned, they couldn't get away with pushing fake people out there - people who know the actual parties involved would call them out.

Some people will always try to put together sinister human plots and machinations behind every terrible thing that happens, but sometimes tragedies are just tragedies and senseless murders are just senseless murders.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 10:54:26 PM »
I don't know what to make of that website.
When this thing was going down I was at work and we were discussing the unfolding events.
We came to the conclusion that the reporting was worse than terrible or a lot of stories were being changed.
Is there any other news sources pointing out the inconsistencies?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »
I guess I will be waiting for confirmation on the above info.  Fox would be all over that if it is true.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 11:21:20 PM »
When this thing was going down I was at work and we were discussing the unfolding events.
We came to the conclusion that the reporting was worse than terrible or a lot of stories were being changed.
Is there any other news sources pointing out the inconsistencies?
Any time there is a major event the initial reports will be inaccurate or flat-out wrong.  There is nothing strange about that.  Reporters want to be first out of the gate with a break so they tend to throw every rumor that circulates against the wall to see what sticks.  Expecting a coherent story from first-responders - much less reporters - during a breaking event is unreasonable.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 11:27:26 PM »
Exactly.
When the Sikh temple shooting went down in WI, news agencies were tripping all over themselves to make up whatever kind of news they could to grab the limelight, worse, they were flying news choppers over the site and sending out real time news feeds of the grounds while the shooter was potentially still active. It took weeks for all of the real details to be sorted out.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
I guess I will be waiting for confirmation on the above info.  Fox would be all over that if it is true.

Well playing  [tinfoil]'s-advocate, there's some anecdotal evidence that Rupert Murdoch has been pressuring Fox News' American operations to get more in line with the anti-gun stance, since he was such a big force behind Australia's ban after the Port Arthur shooting.
I promise not to duck.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 11:59:24 PM »
In the vein of crazy conspiracy theories, I had read somewhere that the parents of the Sandy Hook shooter and the Batman movie theater shooter were both supposed to testify on the Libor scandal.  [tinfoil]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 01:13:08 AM »
What the hell is the Libor scandal?
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 01:52:09 AM »
Wasn't the school murderers family basically one step above trailer trash? WTH would they be testifying on an international banking scandal?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 01:59:57 AM »
Wasn't the school murderers family basically one step above trailer trash? WTH would they be testifying on an international banking scandal?

No, they were very wealthy. So much so Lanza and his mother were living in the family home, a $1mil+ place on a large lot, that she got lock-stock-n-barrel in the divorce.

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2012/1218/1218-adam-lanza-house.jpg/14577239-1-eng-US/1218-Adam-Lanza-house.jpg_full_600.jpg

His father is/was high-ranking executive at G.E. Finance, or "for finance at G.E." So I'm not sure if it's the banking wing, or for finance for the jet-engine/locomotive/windmill wing etc. And hence, his unconfirmed relationship as a possible person on the witness list for the Libor Scandal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
I promise not to duck.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 07:17:11 AM »
Smells troofer to me. 

If the murders were planned (or faked), they would have timed it a little better to get the legislation pushed through when it was fresh.  If the murders were real but weren't planned, they couldn't get away with pushing fake people out there - people who know the actual parties involved would call them out.

Some people will always try to put together sinister human plots and machinations behind every terrible thing that happens, but sometimes tragedies are just tragedies and senseless murders are just senseless murders.
I think the whole thing being faked is the extreme or worst case interpretation of all that.  It sounded like it started with what some think are fake interviews with actors posing as victims to talk about gun control.  I can easily believe something like that happened.  Need a bit more evidence than Internet pictures to trust any of this though. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 10:49:41 AM »
All I know, is Robbie Parker is a king doosh.

I've seen a little bit about this supposed Sandy Hook conspiracy.  There's a lot of weird stuff in it.  Robbie Parker and his smile pre-interview transitioning to dramatic heaving... aerial photography of the school during first response with fire trucks all parked in perfect lines and about a dozen ambulances blocked in by surrounding vehicles (the assertion is that vehicle flow/egress was deliberately sabotaged in order to cram as many vehicles into the aerial shot  as possible to make it look as dramatic as possible), Wayne Carver's doublespeak, and 2-way bullet holes on cars outside the school.

I think Robbie Parker is a plant for antigunners, somehow.  Not sure.  As for the rest, I still think Adam Lanza went off the deep end.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/12/18/quebec-lauren-rousseau-conn.html

Watch the video embedded in this page, and look at the bullet holes in the car.  There's something off about them.  The passenger A-pillar hole looks like an exit hole, while the passenger door hole looks like an entry hole.

The police definitely chased down someone in the woods outside the school.  There's video of it.  But no news as to what this person was doing or who he was.  Watch this video around the 8 minute point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KlOJd-Psc9w

Then there's Jennifer Sexton / Christina Greenberg. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0AvCuWLIBU

This video also relates to supposed actor stand-ins to Gabriel Giffords, too.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 10:53:34 AM »
The Sexton Greenburg angle seems to be from a Rothchild-Illuminati truther
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
Any time there is a major event the initial reports will be inaccurate or flat-out wrong.  There is nothing strange about that.  Reporters want to be first out of the gate with a break so they tend to throw every rumor that circulates against the wall to see what sticks.  Expecting a coherent story from first-responders - much less reporters - during a breaking event is unreasonable.

Bingo.

Never mistake "laziness and incompetence" for "grand conspiracy", especially if it involves the media.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 01:10:33 PM »
I'm not sure why local emergency workers on-scene would intentionally sabotage vehicle flow so that news crews would get more dramatic footage.  That's a real reach.  I think that is a case of too many people trying to get close to the school to do their jobs resulting in chaos, not a TV director's orders.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/12/18/quebec-lauren-rousseau-conn.html

Watch the video embedded in this page, and look at the bullet holes in the car.  There's something off about them.  The passenger A-pillar hole looks like an exit hole, while the passenger door hole looks like an entry hole.
So the assertion is that someone was firing from a vehicle driven by a substitute teacher who was one of the victims?  And that someone else was shooting at the shooter in the vehicle and hit once (but clearly didn't hit the shooter since there was no report of blood in the car)?

I agree that the bullet holes are odd, but I'd believe a strange ricochet before I'd consider that proof of another shooter in the car.  A single bullet hole in either direction says fluke long before it says two-way shootout.

The police definitely chased down someone in the woods outside the school.  There's video of it.  But no news as to what this person was doing or who he was.  Watch this video around the 8 minute point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KlOJd-Psc9w
When there is an active shooter scenario, cops don't just go rushing straight to the shooter and ignore everyone else.  They are as confused as anyone and if someone is spotted near the scene, they are probably going to get knocked down and cuffed.  If they turn out to be an innocent birdwatcher or a staff member seeking refuge from a hail of bullets inside the school, it probably won't be reported as a major incident on CNN.  Can you imagine a news agency reporting on every person that the cops detained and then cleared during their response?  It would take weeks to even put that sort of list together, and who cares about people who were cleared?

Robbie Parker?  The grin is weird, for sure.

Look, we know that anti-gun politicians and organizations are dancing with glee in the blood of these kids.  There's no conspiracy necessary to show that.  We know they are pushing for new, oppressively strict legislation - no conspiracy needed.  Did some local politician or sociopathic "grief-stricken father" try to milk their 15 minutes?  Sure, maybe.  But in the big scheme of things that doesn't matter.  That doesn't change the cause of the shooting, the result or the long-term effects, so I'm not sure why it matters.

The idea of Homeland Security hiring random character actors to play family members of the deceased ... I just can't fathom that being something any branch of the government is capable of pulling off without major scandal and blowback.  In a small town do you think that no one is going to say "Hey, I know Suzie's mom and that isn't her!" or something?

I'm all for distrusting the government and the media and the Illuminati (just kidding, I completely trust them), but I'm totally opposed to pointing at every little mystery or unexplained occurrence and immediately going all tin foil on it.

Never mistake "laziness and incompetence" for "grand conspiracy", especially if it involves the media.
As the old adage says: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."  Or "Cock-up before conspiracy."

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 04:34:08 PM »
Yeah. I remember the media talking about another hijacked plane flying around over Denver on 9/11. At one point they said there were 5 or 6 hijacked planes. Sometimes it's rumors, sometimes it's flat out lies/speculation.

Lee

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
Agree with Cordex - that's just batshit crazy. 

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 06:37:19 PM »
Thanks Harold: I think I just lost a few IQ points by attempting to read that
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2013, 06:37:36 PM »
I suspect very much that a large percentage of people who believe those various conspiracies - whether about 9/11 or this - are doing this because deliberate conspiracy is more emotionally comfortable than living in a world where there exists random, unpredictable, almost unmotivates violence.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Long gun in CT shootings a shotgun?
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 07:33:56 PM »
I don't know if this has been covered somewhere else on the forum, but I found a link on Facebook to this video of a cop clearing the long gun found in the CT shooter's car (and getting his fingerprints all over the gun). http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/340113

It sure looks like a shotgun to me. Side charging handle, so it's not an AR. The shell that ejects looks too big to be a rifle round, but it's hard to tell. On my monitor the foregrip looks like it might be a shotgun.

If so, then how could the media get it so wrong, not to mention the cops? Aside from people talking out of their anuses before knowing the facts, we may have seen the media engaging in another of their typical behaviors. They learned the name "Bushmaster" after the Beltway shootings, so if this was an AR, then it would be a Bushmaster. They seem to have learned that not all long guns used in crimes are AK's, but seem instead to think that all long guns used in crimes are now AR's.

As for the handguns, they mentioned Glock and Sig. I don't know what's been said since the shooting, but I suspect the same behavior applies. They know the name Glock, and may have picked up Sig somewhere along the line. If you told a reporter it was a Colt, he or she would probably correct you and say, "no, it wasn't a cowboy gun."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Long gun in CT shootings a shotgun?
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 07:36:08 PM »
That's a semi-auto shotgun, looks like a standard tube fed, with a full stock and pistol grip.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Long gun in CT shootings a shotgun?
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 07:42:37 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/us/connecticut-lanza-guns/index.html

According to this they found the shotgun in his car, not actually used in the attack.