Author Topic: "muzzleflash media" aka "blackburn" has ripped me and others off to the tune of  (Read 2741 times)

Target Farget

over 800 dollars i paid up front for 2 years worth of hosting for my wifes website.

immediately after paying him he just vanished, no contact back from him, he doesnt answer the phone, emails. i just wish preacherman would have been more clear about why this guy was a scumbag. i have tried to contac him for months to make this right. the jackholes number is 285 8490 and he lives in the 423 area code but he wont pick up when i call anymore.

there should be a public warning about this guy and his fraud.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Sound to me like it's time to find a lawyer.

Alternatively, you may be able to sue him in small claims court.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

crt360

• friend
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I'd be pretty mad, too.  I never had any problem with him.  I missed out on whatever got him booted here.  As you can see in the APS stats, he was a prolific poster.  His e-bay profile indicates his last transaction was in early December.  He also has very positive feedback for all of his transactions.  Good luck.
For entertainment purposes only.

BakerMikeRomeo

Quote from: Whitepages.com
(423) 285-8490
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Bellsouth Mobility, Llc

~GnSx

cordex

• Administrator
That's horrib ... wait ... did you just say you paid $800 for 2 years of web hosting?
Your wife has a large, elaborate website with streaming video, e-commerce, large amounts of data processing and storage and requires 100% uptime, right?  If not, you're paying a bit much.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
i just wish preacherman would have been more clear about why this guy was a scumbag.

Maybe Preacherman didn't know about his other activities.  Here, he mostly just shot the breeze and so forth.  If it makes you feel any better, Preach has not been very talkative about the problems that got him booted, so you're not the only one in the dark. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Target Farget

well i have had zero support or help from ANY of the websites where i have found traces to this ripoff artist

if an admin like preacherman knew that he was a troll and a ripoff artist why was there no warnings about it?? preacherman is not answering my emails for help.

Perd Hapley

• friend
He was banned here long ago, so what kind of help could we give you?  And what makes you think Preacherman knew anything about his business practices?  Here, he was mainly a gadfly, I don't know if anyone did business with him. 

Wait a minute, I just reread your first post where you edited your comments for "speling."  I'm playing into your little game, aren't I?  Where's the head-smacking emoticon? 

mtnbkr

• friend
oh look, our little buddy is back.

Over 10 years on the Internet and practically a forum junky, yet I've never seen any one person have so many folks track him down to a forum that rejected him.  Makes one wonder...

Chris

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
The irony in his cartoon...
One day at a time.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
You guys are just now figuring out who Target Farget is?  cheesy

Guess I'm not as slow as I thought...  grin
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
I'd read some of his other posts, and dismissed him as, well, as a 12 year old looking to cause problems.

I didn't realize that he is our "special little friend".
One day at a time.

280plus

• friend
Soon as I seen the name "Target Farget" I knew who it probably was.  smiley

Perd Hapley

• friend
His first post was to ask about Blackburn, so it was not a hard leap to make.  I've had my suspicions the whole time, as in this thread he started last Nov. 

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=5001.msg75943#msg75943
Quote from: fistful
I heard that the tangos killed in that video were linked to an attempted terrorist attack in a mall and also a haunted bear. 

Speaking of that thread, why shouldn't I wash out my coffee cups?     

280plus

• friend
heh, I was tempted to add, "Tis merely a flesh wound" to the end there but thought better of it.  grin

If you wash your cup you take away the seasoned layer of coffee stains uh, I mean "patina", and it just don't taste the same after that. it usually means war if a younger guy goes out and cleans an E-6 or above's cup thinking he's doing a good thing. Then there's the young guys who don't really like the E-6 or above and take his coffe cup on the auspices of filling it and then doing nasty things to it along the way. shocked

Just a word of caution to you E-6s or above out there.  laugh

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
ust a word of caution to you E-6s or above out there.

Duly noted.  But I was really good about washing my coffee cups and not leaving them laying around half-filled.  My troops would look for excuses to fill them with WD-40, BreakFree, you name it. 
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

280plus

• friend
LOL,,,so you know...

One time, it was a really hot day, and we were working out on deck. Some missle geek offerd me a can of soda and before he could say, "NOOOOO!!!" I chugged a big lug. 2190 TEP turbine oil. I spit it out all over his missle deck and said, "Now YOU can clean that up!" He didn't MEAN for me to drink it, I was just too fast for him.  cheesy

crt360

• friend
Funny, I thought he was TF until this thread.  Why . . , eh, hell, I'm confused.
For entertainment purposes only.

Moondoggie

• friend
The best "fluid" story I know from my 26 yrs in the Marines involved a Warrant Officer who was a major jerk.  He was the maint officer for a helo squadron, and his pride and joy was his Harley.

The hog was a leaker.  No matter how many times he replaced seals, there was always oil on the pavement under it where he parked it at work. This went on for three years and lord knows how many teardowns on his bike.

At his retirement party he was presented with a cost savings program form that explained how much money the Gov't was going to save now that he was retiring and the troops no longer had to pour oil on the ground underneath his hog.

The look on his face was priceless!

Edited to add...

Blackburn, Blackbjiorn, Target Fart, whatever:

Put some pants on, get out of the bedroom in your Mother's house, GET A JOB, and get a life!  GROW UP!
Known from coast to coast, almost!

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
Moondoggie, well, ya gotta know about those M.O.'s  ROTFLMAO. That's almost as bad as me walking around the hangar with a few charged capacitors and tossing one to a squadron mate & saying, "here, catch"!!!

Fistful, coffee cups shouldn't be washed otherwise they lose their "seasoning".  grin
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

Strings

>At his retirement party he was presented with a cost savings program form that explained how much money the Gov't was going to save now that he was retiring and the troops no longer had to pour oil on the ground underneath his hog.<

Oh my... didn't he notice that anywhere else he parked, there weren't oil drops?

I gave some advice to a group of ladies about messing with a biker: find where he parks his ride at work. Then find a similar model that's totalled: restore it (cosmetically), and switch at some point. They decided they REALLY didn't want to get into a practical joke war with me...