Author Topic: 4 Police Officers Shot in WA  (Read 23492 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot in WA
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »
The [redacted for Art's grammaw] family wants the cops to put up a memorial to him where they shot him.

Thank God this murderer/rapist is dead. He had it coming.

If a child of mine had done this, I'd be calling a news conference to apologize profusely to the families of the slain officers, state that the police did what they had to do, my son/daughter gave them no choice in the matter, and that I'll be forever baffled as to just what exactly was wrong with my child.

OTOH, the people who'd disavow their child in such a case, seem to never have a child who'd do those kind of things.

The only case I'm personally aware of is this: http://www.jsonline.com/news/waukesha/50890077.html

He's my SIL's brother. Both are adopted. His birth mother and father have been in and out of jail their whole lives, as has he... My SIL is a special-ed teacher and H.S. tennis coach, she found her birth mother, who'd gone on to finish college, get married and was a special ed teacher and volleyball coach.

Let's just say he does not make a very good example for anyone who want's to argue against eugenics, or "criminal genes". The Fon du Lac detectives investigating the disappearance of his girlfriend were taken aback when they interviewed his adoptive family in suburban Milwaukee, and found a very clean cut, well-to-do Ozzie & Harriet/Ward-June Cleaver type family, who'd long since been heartbroken by their habitually criminal adopted son.

They were very gruff at the door, ready for the "Mah baby din' do 'nuffin!" treatment at first. And were not even sure they had the right house.
I promise not to duck.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot in WA
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
i agree that my shooting with no quarter might be murder.  better him than me. that why i say the cop is a better man than i.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I