Author Topic: Excellent driving, eh?  (Read 3993 times)

Unisaw

• friend
Excellent driving, eh?
« on: December 10, 2014, 10:51:26 PM »
From our brothers to the north:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYcsW48HHXM
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Excellent driving, eh?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 11:03:50 PM »
Holy hell. If it wasn't for the smacking the one car, I was almost gonna say they faked it as a joke for the camera. They need to turn in their license.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 11:05:25 PM »
I wanna see the driver . At the risk of getting in trouble that looked like DWO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 11:52:20 PM »
Holy hell. If it wasn't for the smacking the one car, I was almost gonna say they faked it as a joke for the camera. They need to turn in their license.

I wonder what their BAC was at the time of the demonstration of their backing skills?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 12:03:35 AM »
Resisting the urge to yank the idjit out of the driver's seat and do it for him, and then dope slap him.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »
Resisting the urge to yank the idjit out of the driver's seat and do it for him, and then dope slap him.

stay safe.

I think Boomhauer needs to extend his national tour to up North.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 10:04:11 AM »
I think Boomhauer needs to extend his national tour to up North.

Speaking of the Boomhauer tour (and veering the thread) someone, shoot, it must be five or more years ago now, posted some great Craig's List ad about a guy who you could pay to fly out and give you a good ass whoopin'. It was a crackup to read, going into detail of what he would do, and I've tried to look for it archived somewhere on the Interwebz, but have never been able to find it. Everytime someone mentions the Boomhauer tour, I think of that ad. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 11:45:51 AM »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 11:45:58 AM »
I've seen some drivers with a poor sense of spatial relationships (as in, which way do I turn the wheel to position my car there), but this episode is so far over the top that I predict it will never be outdone. As for her claim that she wasn't aware she had hit the parked car -- BS. Unpossible.

They really should cancel her driver's license. Anyone so incapable of executing a simple maneuver like leaving a parking space should NOT be allowed on public roads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 01:12:03 PM »
More women parking . . .

In this one, note her reaction to the yellow vehicle after she parks . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTcFb-0USP8

And in this one, a gentleman helped her with her difficult task . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9ptbLJLX4
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 03:37:51 PM »
They really should cancel her driver's license. Anyone so incapable of executing a simple maneuver like leaving a parking space should NOT be allowed on public roads.

Depends; I thought a woman was incompetent when she couldn't get her Grand Marquis out of a space that wasn't marked compact only, until I tried it for her; once her front bumper was just clear of the trucks parked close on both sides, the back bumper was less than a hand width from the car across the aisle.  I lost count somewhere around point 25 of the turn that it took to get out enough to back down the aisle, around two corners and out of the lot.  Would have been another 4-5 oscillations to be able to go forward.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 06:58:28 PM »
Depends; I thought a woman was incompetent when she couldn't get her Grand Marquis out of a space that wasn't marked compact only, until I tried it for her; once her front bumper was just clear of the trucks parked close on both sides, the back bumper was less than a hand width from the car across the aisle.  I lost count somewhere around point 25 of the turn that it took to get out enough to back down the aisle, around two corners and out of the lot.  Would have been another 4-5 oscillations to be able to go forward.

Given how little room she/you had to deal with, patience, perseverance and time were better choices than playing humper cars.  Lady in the video did not seem aware of the vast space that opened up on the driver side after that car next to her puled out.  (And yes, that driver needed a few back-and-forths to get out.)

Speaking of Boomhauer's tour - if I sign up as a Platinum Sponsor how many names/addresses can I put on the list?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 07:05:21 PM »
Speaking of Boomhauer's tour - if I sign up as a Platinum Sponsor how many names/addresses can I put on the list?

Platinum is 500. Gold is 100, Silver is 60, Bronze is 20, or you can pay individually.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 07:15:38 PM »
More women parking . . .

Did she kick the yellow car? As in ... she blames the car that was already there and not bothering anybody because SHE'S an incompetent driver?

Also, about the 1:40 mark as she's getting out of her car, note that she didn't have the parking brake set and the car started rolling into the street.

And in this one, a gentleman helped her with her difficult task . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9ptbLJLX4

I hope she felt appropriately stupid after seeing how quickly and easily a driver accomplished the task.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »
Platinum is 500. Gold is 100, Silver is 60, Bronze is 20, or you can pay individually.

Put me down for two (2) Platinum Levels.  I'll pare my "Immediate" list down to keep it under/just at 1000.

You do take PayPal, right?  (I'd offer BitCoin but have no idea how to do that.)

stay safe.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
Thats just painful.
I once forced a "professional" trucker out of his truck after he spent almost a half hour blocking our parking lot at work trying to turn around.
My tractor trailer driving skills (unlicensed)were mostly around a day cab truck (with a back window) and a landall trailer. This guy had a massive sleeper w/ a 53' box trailer. But two forwards and backs and I had it out.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 03:54:07 AM »
I wonder what their BAC was at the time of the demonstration of their backing skills?

Going by what I remember about similar incidents?  Zero.

but this episode is so far over the top that I predict it will never be outdone. As for her claim that she wasn't aware she had hit the parked car -- BS. Unpossible.

I'm very confident in the universe's ability to generate better idiots to top even this.  Heck, I think I've seen worse in a few browsings of bad driver videos.

The trick here is the expensiveness of her vehicle and the quality of the video.  As for not knowing she didn't hit - consider that there's no visible damage to her vehicle's bumper, general inexperience, and possibly loud music.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 04:47:48 AM »

If I choose Bronze, can I put one name on there 20 times?   >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Oh, and here's a two-fer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyeuTN-6I5M
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:03:02 AM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 08:11:02 AM »
Shoot them.....shoot them now.

Sent from my iPhone
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

griz

• friend
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 08:45:55 AM »
More women parking . . .

Notice the phone firmly held as she gets out?  I imagine she is telling the poor person on the receiving end that the driver of the yellow car should be shot for parking so close to her.

Anyway, I used to be surprised at how bad some people drive.  Now I just expect it most of the time.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 10:25:34 AM »

Oh come on. That one HAS to be fake. Doesn't it? Doesn't it?

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2014, 11:22:17 AM »
Oh come on. That one HAS to be fake. Doesn't it? Doesn't it?

Let go of that tiny, tiny, little hope that there aren't that many idiots out there.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 06:24:15 PM »

Um, at the end...did - did she give her car a spit-bath?  =|  :facepalm:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »
Let go of that tiny, tiny, little hope that there aren't that many idiots out there.

+1.

My evil grandmother (not a cool take over the world evil grandmother, but one that hates my guts with a burning passion) is a horrific driver, as bad as any in these videos (maybe worse).

I should tell you all about her driving in San Francisco and LA. Closest I've ever come to dying.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!