Author Topic: Some folks can not take a hint to just calm down  (Read 19220 times)

dogmush

• friend
Some folks can not take a hint to just calm down
« on: May 11, 2015, 02:42:33 PM »

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Some folks can not take a hint to just calm down
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 02:49:28 PM »
What's that thing they say, about stupid people, doing stupid things, stupid places?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »
This dude, he got problems.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 03:05:30 PM »
Wonder if the jury in the Martin case wishes they could have a do over.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 03:12:19 PM »
Wonder if the jury in the Martin case wishes they could have a do over.
Idiot still doesn't mean guilty.

Dude is a first class idiot, but he's still an innocent idiot. At least of murder or manslaughter.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

lupinus

• friends

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »
Oh, and update-

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDZj/

Checking the photos, the press indicates it was Mr. Zimmerman's truck that was shot, and he was hit by glass shards. (He didn't do the shooting, in other words.)

I guess even staying in the vehicle isn't always safe, huh?

Edit: Here's the pic

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 03:19:13 PM »
I guess even staying in the vehicle isn't always safe, huh?
:O

Phyphor

• friend
George Zimmerman apparently wounded in shooting
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 03:26:34 PM »
Ugh, GO AWAY.

GO LIVE UNDER A ROCK YOU STUPID OBNOXIOUS POS.

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/story/george-zimmerman-injured-in-fla-shooting-incident/16727/WcupaBozs0yZTzhjGsUnGQ

LAKE MARY, Fla. --  (CNN) George Zimmerman -- acquitted by a Florida jury over the death of Trayvon Martin -- was involved in a shooting in Lake Mary, Florida, on Monday, police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said.

Zimmerman apparently suffered a minor gunshot wound, CNN affiliate WESH-TV reported, citing the police chief.

The affiliate spoke with one witness, Ricardo Berrare, who also said Zimmerman's injuries didn't look serious.

"He walked normally into the ambulance, so he wasn't being helped or nothing," Berrare told WESH.

The shooting is under investigation, but it appeared to be some type of road rage incident, Gillett told CNN.

Police said there were no fatalities in the shooting and said the department would not release additional information until a briefing planned for Monday afternoon.

"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 03:58:08 PM »
So either he did or did not do something that provoked someone else to shoot at him/his passenger side window.  The news says he thinks he knows who did it, which may or may not mean he knows why they did it.

Regardless, everybody is ready to brand him as the guilty provoker in this incident and some are looking for retroactive do-over justice because he followed some kid who objected by trying to pound his head through the sidewalk (or so the jurors decided).

It is very difficult to find the "polite" with folks discussinng this specific incident.

I agree that the guy seems to have some problems with relationships and social interaction.  I do not understand how some folks want to add up all the incidents he has been involved in but not found guilty of anything and arrive at the sum of "let's lock the idjit up for being an idjit".

Quite frankly, if I found some of you sitting as my jury I'd strongly consider cutting a deal out of fear that you would vote for a death sentence after finding me guilty of littering because the wind blew my hat off.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 04:23:23 PM »
Regardless, everybody is ready to brand him as the guilty provoker in this incident and some are looking for retroactive do-over justice because he followed some kid who objected by trying to pound his head through the sidewalk (or so the jurors decided).

Which certainly could be the reason someone decided to take a shot at him.  There have been plenty of threats along those lines.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »
Which certainly could be the reason someone decided to take a shot at him.  There have been plenty of threats along those lines.

Are you saying that it's not fistful's fault?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 04:38:54 PM »
Are you saying that it's not fistful's fault?

I'm not even saying that it isn't fistful's bad aim.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 04:53:25 PM »

That was my first thought. I'm sure he has quite the fan club following his every move...
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 04:59:36 PM »
White Hispanic lives matter.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 05:10:44 PM »
This episode is a little bizarre. In the September episode, police dash cam had Zimmerman saying he had no idea who the guy was. So if this is the third episode (two since september?) these two poop magnets seem to keep attracting each other. Draw your own conclusions.

For all of our sakes I wish the Z man would settle the hell down and move to wyoming or somewhere.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 05:14:22 PM »
Why wouldn't this dude change his name and move far, far away?

I just don't get it.  Florida isn't healthy for him.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 05:44:10 PM »
Eh, maybe he likes the weather.

If he was smart he'd write a book about what happened and the trial after, find a tiki hut somewhere, and be a hermit for the rest of his life while cashing the checks from his publisher.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 05:53:20 PM »
. . . Regardless, everybody is ready to brand him as the guilty provoker in this incident . . .
Now, if it could only be shown that he was drawing a picture of Mohammed when someone took a shot at him . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cambeul41

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 06:13:17 PM »
Most of the headlines that I saw said something along the lines of "George Zimmerman involved in a shooting." I, as I suspect many other people did, jumped to the conclusion that it was he who had done the shooting. It seems that the shooter was the gent who had previously accused him of brandishing — and who told a bystander, "I just shot George Zimmerman."

At this point, I do not believe anyone involved.

I think if I were him, I might try for hermithood.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »
I'll say what I say everytime he makes it into the news.

It sucks that he had to go through what he did in the Martin case. In a fair and just world, he should have been able to go on with his life after the verdict as if nothing had happened. The world is neither fair nor just. He needs to not be a knucklehead and realize that.

He shouldn't have to move to BFE, but he should move to BFE. This is what a prudent person who has been handed the short end of a stick would do. Especially given the current "social justice" atmosphere, where we have rioters, etc. promoting the killing of cops. Not just bad cops, any cops. And anyone who they have a grudge against, like Zimmerman, who, one could say, was the precursor case to everything happening in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc. The guy has a big target on his back, his front, everywhere. If I were him, at this point I would get out of Dodge not just to stay under the radar, but for my own personal safety.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 06:36:11 PM »
I've said it before...

Move away, set up residency someplce you aren't known, do a legal name change, and live your life.  Best bet for a single guy without job and family ties to an area who went through what he did.  Then, live a quiet life as George Zimmers, or Gage Zimmerman, where no one automatically ties you to that incident...

He just can't stay out of the headlines, in large part because his name makes any story a headline story.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 07:13:57 PM »
For all of our sakes I wish the Z man would settle the hell down and move to wyoming or somewhere.

No, no. Wyoming is on my list of potential retirement states. Don't send him there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 07:20:25 PM »
If I was involved in a high profile shooting like that the first thing I would do would be to start a new life far, far, far away...with a new identity...because if you don't, you will be a *expletive deleted*it magnet due to the crazy out there looking to kill your ass, ruin your life, or make a profit off of your misfortune.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!