Author Topic: Prepare for President Trump  (Read 31603 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Re: Prepare for President Trump
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2016, 10:51:15 AM »

But would the zombie eat a booger, Cruz style??? :rofl: :old:
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2016, 07:00:49 PM »
But would the zombie eat a booger, Cruz style??? :rofl: :old:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2016, 12:34:38 PM »
Heard this one?

"when Trump was asked to respond to senior military officers who have plainly stated that illegal orders from Trump would not be obeyed or followed. His response, "They won't refuse. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me." "

:o

http://www.stripes.com/opinion/the-military-wouldn-t-save-us-from-a-president-trump-s-illegal-orders-1.397808

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/04/can-u-s-troops-ignore-unlawful-orders-joint-chiefs-asked-to-weigh-in-on-donald-trump/

http://time.com/4244608/donald-trump-military-orders-illegal/

He's backpedaling from stating that he'd be happy to engage in illegal activity and attempt to force the US military to engage in illegal activity. That'd be a fun intro for the DoD if Trump wins. I imagine JAG would be busy the entire four years reminding everyone from four states all the way to privates that Trump can happily tell you to engage in war crimes, but you're still going to prison if you follow those orders. Of course, you might go to prison if you don't follow illegal orders.

Trump has the emotional maturity of your average spoiled rotten 12 year old that Mommy told was special one (thousand) times too many. I'd be very curious how that would go down. Almost be worth it to see Trump try to arrest the Joint Chief of Staff for refusing to carry out his orders.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/12/general-mattis-crosses-potomac-100000-troops-president-senate-flee-city/
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2016, 02:11:41 PM »
I'm no Trump fan, but I'd take him over any candidate but Cruz from either major party, and I applaud the sentiment (let's call it what it is... venom) expressed in this rant.

http://youtu.be/8VMZSXzy7O0
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2016, 02:42:28 PM »
I'm no Trump fan, but I'd take him over any candidate but Cruz from either major party, and I applaud the sentiment (let's call it what it is... venom) expressed in this rant.

I don't know who Judge Jeanine is, but that was an *awesome* rant.  And over 8 minutes long!  I'm not sure even roo_ster could top it. ;)
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2016, 03:03:07 PM »
Nice to see you openly admitting that your support for Donald "I have a big penis" Trump is motivated by the idea that he'll offer up a solution to the problem of all those jews, blacks, and mexicans polluting the pure aryan DNA of America.

I'm interested if you're more discouraged by his "softening" his stance on opening the floodgates to hordes of swarthy foreigners, or more encouraged by his stance that he can force the .mil to commit war crimes and kill innocent women and children?

Balog, you are not tall enough for this ride.  Best get back to your safe space for some quality time with your hugbox.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2016, 04:06:13 PM »
Balog, you are not tall enough for this ride.  Best get back to your safe space for some quality time with your hugbox.

You forgot to call him "Little Balog."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »
http://www.stripes.com/opinion/the-military-wouldn-t-save-us-from-a-president-trump-s-illegal-orders-1.397808

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/04/can-u-s-troops-ignore-unlawful-orders-joint-chiefs-asked-to-weigh-in-on-donald-trump/

http://time.com/4244608/donald-trump-military-orders-illegal/

He's backpedaling from stating that he'd be happy to engage in illegal activity and attempt to force the US military to engage in illegal activity. That'd be a fun intro for the DoD if Trump wins. I imagine JAG would be busy the entire four years reminding everyone from four states all the way to privates that Trump can happily tell you to engage in war crimes, but you're still going to prison if you follow those orders. Of course, you might go to prison if you don't follow illegal orders.

Trump has the emotional maturity of your average spoiled rotten 12 year old that Mommy told was special one (thousand) times too many. I'd be very curious how that would go down. Almost be worth it to see Trump try to arrest the Joint Chief of Staff for refusing to carry out his orders.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/12/general-mattis-crosses-potomac-100000-troops-president-senate-flee-city/

I wonder if Obama has ... "backpedaled" any of his highly questionable if not anticonstitutional executive orders and other perverse pronouncements?

Trump....Circus clown, court jester, or.....alien invader?  Or is there any difference between these 3 things?
Inquiring minds want to know......
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2016, 08:10:47 PM »

You're advocating a white nationalist state to deal with the problem of jews, blacks, and mexicans. Those are your words, not mine. If you want to promote neo-nazi ideology go ahead, but don't cry about folks pointing it out.

Oh, and did you notice how your messiah said he's "softening" his approach to illegals, and how the wall is "negotiable" etc? And (horror of horros!) his daughter is a JEW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2016, 08:11:27 PM »
You're advocating a white nationalist state to deal with the problem of jews, blacks, and mexicans. Those are your words, not mine. If you want to promote neo-nazi ideology go ahead, but don't cry about folks pointing it out.

This
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2016, 09:19:17 PM »

Oh, and did you notice how your messiah said he's "softening" his approach to illegals, and how the wall is "negotiable" etc? And (horror of horros!) his daughter is a JEW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reading is fundamental.  [Heck, so is quoting.  You can not even manage that simple task, given your above post.]

Description is not advocacy.  A description of why many Trump supporters are not responsive to many arguments that were persuasive in the past.  [They place greater weight on different values this time 'round.]  Also, the description is not that of a white nationalist state, but a balkanized polity made of mutually surly ethnicities with historical and contemporary examples supporting that description.  If you had comprehended what you read rather than skimmed until your feelz went a-flutter, you would have realized that.

Here, this might help:
We (within the confines of the USA) are fast approaching a polity (and politics) that resembles a prison where the whites cluster in the white gang, the blacks in the black gang, and the mexicans in the mexican gang.  The fed.gov, its puppet states, and the USA's ruling class play the part of the prison administration. 

Tell me again where is the white nationalist state in that, again?  And where is the neo-nazi advocacy?  [I mean, outside the confines of your brain.]   

Your point and shriek posts do have the benefit of making part of my case, "...make it a thought crime to even contemplate..." the decay of the current status quo.  Fear of the future is natural, but men must face what is before them and not what they wish the future held.  Striking out in fear at others with unfounded slurs is not the response of a mature adult.

You are still not tall enough for this ride.

This

Not so much.

RIF.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2016, 09:25:09 PM »
Like others I recoil from white nationalism and/or white supremacy as an organizing principle for society. I'm all in favor of a meritocracy and equal protection under the law as it was intended (not the perverse twisted form it has mutated into).

The seemingly systematic and planned destruction of western civilization by flooding our nation(s) with people of not only differing cultures/religions but people from countries who are antagonistic toward western concepts of liberty is suicide IMHO.

Not being a white in the USA is a pretty good indicator of being a democrat/progressive voter. I'm not aware of any minorities (as a group) that favor limited government with a more classical view of rights vs the big government and FDR style "rights" model. Poor immigrants in particular are easily bought and cultivated by the left as constituents using our tax dollars.    

The above isn't racist, just an accurate observation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:56:36 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2016, 09:43:57 PM »
Prepare for President Trump thread lock.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »

Awesome.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2016, 10:01:52 PM »
Awesome.

Indeed, even better than the more general Judge Napolitano rant a couple years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2016, 01:49:49 AM »
Reading is fundamental.  [Heck, so is quoting.  You can not even manage that simple task, given your above post.]

Description is not advocacy.  A description of why many Trump supporters are not responsive to many arguments that were persuasive in the past.  [They place greater weight on different values this time 'round.]  Also, the description is not that of a white nationalist state, but a balkanized polity made of mutually surly ethnicities with historical and contemporary examples supporting that description.  If you had comprehended what you read rather than skimmed until your feelz went a-flutter, you would have realized that.

Here, this might help:
Tell me again where is the white nationalist state in that, again?  And where is the neo-nazi advocacy?  [I mean, outside the confines of your brain.]   

Your point and shriek posts do have the benefit of making part of my case, "...make it a thought crime to even contemplate..." the decay of the current status quo.  Fear of the future is natural, but men must face what is before them and not what they wish the future held.  Striking out in fear at others with unfounded slurs is not the response of a mature adult.

You are still not tall enough for this ride.

Not so much.

RIF.

You are just adorable. I quoted you in my first post, then paraphrased in my second as continuing to repeat the exact same thing seems pointless.

You claim that we are at or near a set of racial ethnic states. The blacks, Jews, and Mexicans already have their own ethnonationalist state, and you believe Trump (who you support) will usher in a white nationalist state.

That is an accurate assessment of your position based on your words. And it's also the essential truth claim behind most neo nazi / white supremacist political positions. The fact that you are on record as claiming blacks are genetically inferior to whites is not helping your case, but your prior post alone would be more than enough.

You keep on making your cute little jokes. Perhaps you've mistake me for someone who either cares what random white supremacists think of me, or you are under the mistaken impression that I have the smallest sliver of respect left for you. However, you are mistaken. You have no compelling argument, and so much like your boy Trump you just chuck out a bunch of nonsensical insults. I pity you.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.