Author Topic: Prepare for President Trump  (Read 31689 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Prepare for President Trump
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2016, 11:12:52 PM »
The RNC's biggest fear is that (however remote the possibility) Trump gets elected and he does a great job.
"It's good, though..."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2016, 05:57:32 AM »
Looks like he has now changed his position on the H1B visa:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html?intcmp=hpbt1

I'm surprised he started showing his true colors before the convention.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2016, 07:11:56 AM »
Did anyone else see the "Cuban Sandwich" headline on the Drudge Report?  :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2016, 08:27:35 AM »
Looks like he has now changed his position on the H1B visa:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Hmm... so, I guess I can start calling him H1B Donald, now! As I'm sure all the Trump supporters who attacked Senator Cruz over this issue will do, right?

Right?...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »
The RNC's biggest fear is that (however remote the possibility) Trump gets elected and he does a great job.
Or Cruz for that matter.  I don't think they want either one of them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »
Heard this one?

"when Trump was asked to respond to senior military officers who have plainly stated that illegal orders from Trump would not be obeyed or followed. His response, "They won't refuse. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me." "

:o

I don't think Obama had the guts to make those kinds of claims.

I'm getting the distinct impression that Trump's style of leadership is less deal-maker and more JFDI*.

*Just Freaking Do It.

Chris

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2016, 11:30:55 AM »
Heard this one?

"when Trump was asked to respond to senior military officers who have plainly stated that illegal orders from Trump would not be obeyed or followed. His response, "They won't refuse. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me." "

:o

I don't think Obama had the guts to make those kinds of claims.

I'm getting the distinct impression that Trump's style of leadership is less deal-maker and more JFDI*.

*Just Freaking Do It.

Chris

That's one silver lining. I think that dealing with the slow, dry, complicated, and bureaucratic and (despite how much money they waste) even sometimes asture nature of all things fed.gov... would drive him absolutely insane. Instead of having to bargain and deal externally with .gov entities like he does now to complete his real estate projects.. he would have to actually LIVE within it for 4 years.
I promise not to duck.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2016, 11:46:31 AM »
Why I Trust Trump.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/why_i_trust_trump.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Interesting concept, "far side of the moon" campaigning; the media is letting him get away with it at least for now.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2016, 01:12:47 PM »
"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."
----Lee Kuan Yew, first PM of Singapore

The wonderment at folk supporting Trump despite obvious ideological differences betrays an attachment to the old, failed paradigm of politics in the USA.  The entire world is turning to a new (older) paradigm of ethnonationalism.  This is due to the failure of the old paradigm(s) descended from the enlightenment and Marxism. 

When the USA was almost entirely not just white N european, but white N european of almost solely English (Saxon, Nordic, Romano-celt from way back) cast, the American Nation could afford ideological repartee and express it in its politics.  The fundamental assumptions were all so close that arguing at the margins was pretty much the only argument.  The Civil War is the bright line where the old paradigm of a national mercantile republic died and the empire began.  Whatever your view of that war and its aftereffects, an honest man can not call a polity where one part warred on and conquered the other part a single nation ruled by consent.  Just ask the Irish. (Or the Kurds, the Serbs, Croats, Slovenes, Magyars, etc. etc.)

As the population of the USA became inundated with those not from the American Nation, there were fewer and fewer shared assumptions and politics became more and more important as the arguments were no longer at the margins, but at the core.  We (within the confines of the USA) are fast approaching a polity (and politics) that resembles a prison where the whites cluster in the white gang, the blacks in the black gang, and the mexicans in the mexican gang.  The fed.gov, its puppet states, and the USA's ruling class play the part of the prison administration. 

Truly--blacks, mexicans, and jews have already reached that paradigm and have been working toward the benefit of their own sort for decades.  They fight like demons to keep whites from doing likewise, going so far as to make it a thought crime to even contemplate it. 

Well, Trump is the American manifestation of the worldwide paradigm-shift toward ethnonationalism.  We've seen it manifest itself over the world the last few decades (Yugoslavia, E Europe, Russia's diminished empire, etc.)  It is swiftly coming to W Europe and the USA. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2016, 01:19:00 PM »
Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/jim-webb-no-hillary-clinton-220255

Recall, this is the guy who wrote:
Born Fighting: How the Scots-Irish Shaped America
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0767916891?keywords=jim%20webb&qid=1457115280&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2016, 01:33:10 PM »
Entertainment.

The Republicans are freaking clueless. Bobby Jindal, who I used to respect, went full tilt asshat retard. He blames the rise and popularity of Trump on Obama. *expletive deleted*ing clueless. Trump's popularity has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with the republican establishment not doing what they promised. M

*expletive deleted*ing clueless asshat.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jindal-blames-obama-trump
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2016, 01:35:27 PM »
Entertainment.

The Republicans are freaking clueless. Bobby Jindal, who I used to respect, went full tilt asshat retard. He blames the rise and popularity of Trump on Obama. *expletive deleted*ing clueless. Trump's popularity has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with the republican establishment not doing what they promised. M

*expletive deleted*ing clueless asshat.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jindal-blames-obama-trump

From what came out of Jindal and Romney.... I have very little hope that the GOP will ever get it.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2016, 01:49:56 PM »
Truly--blacks, mexicans, and jews have already reached that paradigm and have been working toward the benefit of their own sort for decades.  They fight like demons to keep whites from doing likewise, going so far as to make it a thought crime to even contemplate it. 

Well, Trump is the American manifestation of the worldwide paradigm-shift toward ethnonationalism.  We've seen it manifest itself over the world the last few decades (Yugoslavia, E Europe, Russia's diminished empire, etc.)  It is swiftly coming to W Europe and the USA. 

Nice to see you openly admitting that your support for Donald "I have a big penis" Trump is motivated by the idea that he'll offer up a solution to the problem of all those jews, blacks, and mexicans polluting the pure aryan DNA of America.

I'm interested if you're more discouraged by his "softening" his stance on opening the floodgates to hordes of swarthy foreigners, or more encouraged by his stance that he can force the .mil to commit war crimes and kill innocent women and children?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2016, 02:00:08 PM »
Nice to see you openly admitting that your support for Donald "I have a big penis" Trump is motivated by the idea that he'll offer up a solution to the problem of all those jews, blacks, and mexicans polluting the pure aryan DNA of America.

I'm interested if you're more discouraged by his "softening" his stance on opening the floodgates to hordes of swarthy foreigners, or more encouraged by his stance that he can force the .mil to commit war crimes and kill innocent women and children?

I watched most of the debate last night.  I thought he was implying that he *is* a big penis.
"It's good, though..."

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM »
I watched most of the debate last night.  I thought he was implying that he *is* a big penis.

Did you catch the Booger Incident??

http://usuncut.com/news/ted-cruz-ate-a-booger-oh-my-god/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:13:56 PM by Battle Monkey of Zardoz »
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2016, 02:18:58 PM »

I thought he was saying that America was over, and that it just didn't work, so we should move on to something that helps us white folk get ours. I guess if Donald Trump is the White Nationalist candidate, I can at least hope for a Trumphone, and some other free bennies. Free ski-waxing, perhaps?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2016, 02:50:25 PM »
Did you catch the Booger Incident??

Yes, I saw that.  I thought it was just a reflection from a spotlight or something.  I guess it was "or something" :) 
"It's good, though..."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2016, 04:14:22 PM »
The best candidate for me being a WASP is the candidate that wants our government run as a constitutional republic instead of a welfare state oligarchy.

I also believe that in the long run being a republic run as a nation of laws not men will be to the benefit of all races and creeds in the USA.

Cruz is the closest thing we have to a candidate that actually thinks in those terms.

Trump is a carnival barker who will line up and make yuuuge deals with the establishment left and right as well as the unelected entrenched bureaucracy. I suspect he won't like being bothered with all the "constitution" talk anymore than Obama does.

Conservatives are just one group out of the many he'll be making deals with, even though he will ride conservative support to (potentially) victory. He isn't going to break anything, including the GOPe. They aren't going anywhere, Trump will need them.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2016, 04:36:37 PM »
"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."
----Lee Kuan Yew, first PM of Singapore

The wonderment at folk supporting Trump despite obvious ideological differences betrays an attachment to the old, failed paradigm of politics in the USA.  The entire world is turning to a new (older) paradigm of ethnonationalism.  This is due to the failure of the old paradigm(s) descended from the enlightenment and Marxism. 

When the USA was almost entirely not just white N european, but white N european of almost solely English (Saxon, Nordic, Romano-celt from way back) cast, the American Nation could afford ideological repartee and express it in its politics.  The fundamental assumptions were all so close that arguing at the margins was pretty much the only argument.  The Civil War is the bright line where the old paradigm of a national mercantile republic died and the empire began.  Whatever your view of that war and its aftereffects, an honest man can not call a polity where one part warred on and conquered the other part a single nation ruled by consent.  Just ask the Irish. (Or the Kurds, the Serbs, Croats, Slovenes, Magyars, etc. etc.)

As the population of the USA became inundated with those not from the American Nation, there were fewer and fewer shared assumptions and politics became more and more important as the arguments were no longer at the margins, but at the core.  We (within the confines of the USA) are fast approaching a polity (and politics) that resembles a prison where the whites cluster in the white gang, the blacks in the black gang, and the mexicans in the mexican gang.  The fed.gov, its puppet states, and the USA's ruling class play the part of the prison administration. 

I promise not to duck.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »
Listening to Cruz speak a CPAC right now. He reminds me of Jimmy Swaggert. He has that evangelical accent down.

Abraham Lincoln

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2016, 05:04:40 PM »
Da Faq the sheep doing?

Happy the minorities are being burnt? Eat more chicken?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2016, 05:43:50 PM »
After all these years, republicans are talking about social inclusion and being reasonable with government as reasons not to vote for trump?  Just what do they think they've been campaigning on?

The reaction to trump proves how similar the democrats and republicans actually are.  They're both terrified that someone accountable to voters might end up making decisions.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2016, 06:21:15 PM »
Da Faq the sheep doing?

Looking for barbecue?
"It's good, though..."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim