Author Topic: The rouble is in trouble  (Read 5680 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: The rouble is in trouble
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 05:06:23 PM »
The whole national character has been debased and ruined by the outlawing of religious freedom and the decades of cultural Marxism.

It is a country of lies, deceptions and corruption.

I don't care how hot she is; if she is morally vacuous I'm running away!

Wait, are you talking about America or Russia?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 05:17:10 PM »
Wait, are you talking about America or Russia?

:lol:

oh wait

:'(
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 11:46:14 AM »
A different perspective on the Russian economy.  Basically, the relative prosperity in Russia recently is abnormal, and the collapse of the economy is reversion to the mean.  Russians expect it and aren't freaked out by it.

http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2014/12/17/russia_seen_from_within_110862.html

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 05:32:30 PM »
A different perspective on the Russian economy.  Basically, the relative prosperity in Russia recently is abnormal, and the collapse of the economy is reversion to the mean.  Russians expect it and aren't freaked out by it.

http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2014/12/17/russia_seen_from_within_110862.html

What he doesn't understand is that Putin's power depends on the support of a tiny handful of extremely wealthy bureaucrats and senior officials. If the sanctions manage to hurt them, it is possible these people will betray him.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 12:12:23 AM »
Well, if Russia doesn't go completely Tango-Uniform, and we don't see Spetsnaz flying in on fake charter flights from Mexico and parachuting onto the local highschool football field... As a gun owner, I forsee one potential benefit=D

(IIRC, some G-8 or WTO agreement means Obama can't just EO Russian ammo away with his pen, which is why it hasn't happened already... and Russia is naturally going to want any/all hard currency they can get their hands on.)
I promise not to duck.