Main Forums > The Roundtable

Big Chill Hits Gore Global Warming Movie

<< < (2/5) > >>

280plus:
Oh OH! Could you send some of that my way. It's friggin 40 and windy here.

El Tejon:
Sunny and 72 here, but cool at night.  SWMBO insists on an open window to "allow the house to breath".  Good to have a snugglebunny close.

Silly watermelons.  Don't they understand that Haliburton and George Bush control the weather.

The Rabbi:
You can't argue against the "entire scientific community" I guess:

--- Quote ---"The entire global scientific community has a consensus on the question that human beings are responsible for global warming and he has today again expressed personal doubt that that is true," Gore said in an Associated Press interview from France where he attended the
Cannes Film Festival.I think this should go along with his "I invented the Internet" statement.  Are Dems really going to nominate such an obvious loony?

client32:

--- Quote ---Oh OH! Could you send some of that my way. It's friggin 40 and windy here.I would gladly send you 2- 30 degrees if I could.  However, I don't know how.  The worst part is that I am having to dodget the extreme hot to work on my roof.

Ben:

--- Quote ---I would gladly send you 2- 30 degrees if I could.  However, I don't know how.For a How-To video*, send $19.95 to:

George Bush
Oval Office
WhiteHouse, USA

*Video production by Halliburton Weather Modifications, LLC (a wholly owned subsidiary of the Cheney Group)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version