Author Topic: Penis Tattoos: A Bad Idea  (Read 28712 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Penis Tattoos: A Bad Idea
« on: January 10, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »
Who knew?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/01/09/penis-tattoo-leads-to-permanent-erection/#.TwuUfheb8Vo.facebook

A 21-year-old Iranian man has a permanent semi-erection after having “borow be salaamat” (good luck with your journeys) and the letter “M” (his girlfriend’s initial) tattooed on his penis.

The man, whose name is unknown, was diagnosed with nonischemic priapism — a condition resulting from the inability of blood to exit the penis. His case was detailed in the latest issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

I am sure there will be no puns made at the man's expense.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Penis Tattoos: A Bad Idea
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
I am sure there will be no puns made at the man's expense.

I don't know, it's going to be kinda hard to resist.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:34:44 AM »
i won't touch that with a 10 inch pole
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 11:38:18 AM »
What's up with that? Kind of hard to understand.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
“borow be salaamat”

It would make more sense if it read, "borrow my salami".

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 11:49:23 AM »
That is an odd placement for that saying.  To whom or what is it directed?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 11:52:43 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

=D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 11:57:37 AM »
i haz found a pictar of the painted willy

Introduction.  To our knowledge, here we report the first case of nonischemic priapism following penile tattooing.

Aim.  To report the first case of nonischemic priapism following penile tattooing.

Methods.  A case with tattooing-induced priapism is presented including subjective reporting, physical examination, and laboratory/radiologic evaluations.

Results.  A 21-year-old man, presented with partially rigid penis of 3-month duration. On examination, the penis was half rigid, with a tattoo on its dorsal surface, and a smaller tattoo on the glans (Figure 1). The patient initially stated that the tattoo had been created years ago, but later admitted that he had it created just before the occurrence of priapism. A traditional tattooist created the tattoo manually, using a handheld needle. Bleeding from deep penile tissue for several days complicated the tattooing.
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 12:25:32 PM »
A traditional tattooist created the tattoo manually, using a handheld needle. Bleeding from deep penile tissue for several days complicated the tattooing.

If I ever want to get my junk stabbed I'll know to go to a professional tattoo artists who uses modern equipment.

On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 12:32:40 PM »
Brings whole new meaning to pee straight up!
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 01:55:17 PM »
If I ever want to get my junk stabbed I'll know to go to a professional tattoo artists who uses modern equipment.

This. He should probably be happy it didn't fall off!
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 02:01:35 PM »
Snark, snark, snark! Being civil and controlled, I will not rise to the occasion.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
So he cared about his girl so much he go a stranger to stab him repeatedly with a needle in the penis?  I am missing something here.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
He should have gotten a number written on it instead. And then told women it was a Swiss bank account number, that was only readable if they could get it to stretch out...
I promise not to duck.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »
Well it was written in persian

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »
Welcome to Jamaican, mon. Have a nice day!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »
Please don't give the folks at the Discovery Channel any ideas.  I can just see the new show title now... "Erection Ink".

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 04:57:10 PM »
Reminds me of an old joke:

Two prostitutes are talking shop.
Prostitute 1 is telling stories about her fantastic regular customer, Shorty.
Prostitute 2 laughs about how a man with Shorty tattooed on his penis can be a decent lover.
Prostitute 1 tells her that is read Shorty when soft, and but read Shorty's Bar and Cafe, Chattanooga, Tennessee when erect.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 05:27:17 PM »

Prostitute 2 laughs about how a man with Shorty tattooed on his penis can be a decent lover.
Prostitute 1 tells her that is read Shorty when soft, and but read Shorty's Bar and Cafe, Chattanooga, Tennessee when erect.

At least it wasn't the one about the poor hooker who had to work the leper colony, and always had customers leaving her tips.
I promise not to duck.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 05:37:12 PM »
Welcome to Jamaican, mon. Have a nice day!

=D

Tell the whole thing!
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »
And the problem with a Sharpie is, what?
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 07:14:49 PM »

:lol:
Avoid cliches like the plague!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
I knew an old IC Chief that had "YOUR NAME" tattooed on his member. Yes, I saw it once.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 08:23:43 PM »
I don't know why I am stunned an amazed that a male might tatoo that...

I guess it just doesn't make sense.

I always just kind of thought that men wanted women to do stuff to it, not sit there and look at it.
 ???
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
I don't know why I am stunned an amazed that a male might tatoo that...

I guess it just doesn't make sense.

I always just kind of thought that men wanted women to do stuff to it, not sit there and look at it.
 ???

Part of it might be the portion of the social contract that states if you're able to whip it out in her presence with her permission, the rest is pretty much a done deal.  :laugh:
I promise not to duck.