Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston,"hottest woman of all time"?  (Read 39152 times)

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
Re: Jennifer Aniston,"hottest woman of all time"?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 09:49:06 PM »
I have to wonder which group you put me in ....  =|

I'd put you in the "having taste" group. But don't let it go to your head dear.

Hawkemoon. PM me your address and I'll send you my box of red pens.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »

Eh... The body mods are a bit much for me.

Now, Miss Parker...

BTW, she's the real deal with a pistol - http://www.flickr.com/photos/33219575@N00/2094723954/
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 11:12:47 PM »
Mrs. Smith, how can you put Tallpine in a "group" when he didn't mention anyone? Is not mentioning a woman you think is hot a sign of good taste? ;)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »
Hawkemoon. PM me your address and I'll send you my box of red pens.

I thought professional editors used blue pens. Are you an imposter? What have you done with the real MrsSmith?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 06:34:49 AM »
Meh. This will sound dorky, but I find a lady's personality to be as important or more important than looks. I'm not gonna lie. Looks are important to me, and just about anyone. I take a shine to a real spark of life in a lady's eyes. 

If I had to go with a favorite looking actresses, it'd be Michelle Rodriguez, Milla Jovovich, Emily Blunt, Summer Glau or Kate Beckinsale. 

That, and I've never seen a blonde that I've found even remotely attractive.

They all tend to play characters that can kill you with their pinkie, except Emily Blunt, who tends more towards chick flicks and drama.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2011, 10:24:51 AM »
Mrs. Smith, how can you put Tallpine in a "group" when he didn't mention anyone? Is not mentioning a woman you think is hot a sign of good taste? ;)

I posted a list near the beginning of the first page of the thread  ;/

And you still don't know who Summer Glau is  ???  That's crazy  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

grislyatoms

• friends
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 10:51:13 AM »
Jennifer Aniston is indeed attractive. "Hottest woman of all time?" ;/

"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 11:13:04 AM »
I posted a list near the beginning of the first page of the thread  ;/

And you still don't know who Summer Glau is  ???  That's crazy  :P

Sorry, Tallpine. I missed that in my search.

As for Summer Glau, why should it be crazy that I don't know who she is? I had to really search for her. Just because she's in one of your sci-fi video games doesn't mean everybody knows who she is. ;)

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011, 11:21:54 AM »
Thought you had watched Firefly.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
Thought you had watched Firefly.

I don't even know where to find it or how to view it (TV, video game, smartphone game, etc).

OK, let's turn the tables. For you young guys, tell me who Susan George is, and what movie she's best known for. No cheating, either. If you don't know the name, admit it. (I thought she was very sexy in the movie).

A slightly easier one: Brenda Vaccaro. Name the movie she's best known for. Again, no cheating. You know or you don't. (It was her voice that really made her sexy).

How about Karen Black? Best-known movie? This one should be "easy", even for you young people.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 11:45:00 AM »
I will admit those names mean nothing to me.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:23 AM »
I don't even know where to find it or how to view it (TV, video game, smartphone game, etc).
[Block of unimportant stuff]

Wait just a minute. Are you saying you haven't seen Firefly!?  ???
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »

WTF? Dude, it's a TV show, one season. Cheap at Amazon, Target, or Wal-Mart and I'd imagine available through netflix. Also there is a movie, Serenity, that you need to watch after the show.

Go, watch. It has beautiful women, more guns than you can shake a stick at, and an endless supply of quotes.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »

OK, let's turn the tables. For you young guys, tell me who Susan George is, and what movie she's best known for. No cheating, either. If you don't know the name, admit it. (I thought she was very sexy in the movie).

A slightly easier one: Brenda Vaccaro. Name the movie she's best known for. Again, no cheating. You know or you don't. (It was her voice that really made her sexy).

How about Karen Black? Best-known movie? This one should be "easy", even for you young people.
Huh. Looking at their filmographies, I've only seen one movie that one of them was in.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2011, 01:18:52 PM »

"In Praise of Older Women" was her most famous and best movie. Boobies.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »
I will admit those names mean nothing to me.

Are we supposed to feel bad about that? ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2011, 01:28:07 PM »

I hope not.

I also checked the filmography. yep, nothing. Except the one. I did see a couple Friends episodes that had joeys mom in them.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2011, 01:33:40 PM »

Nope, just saying.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 02:11:28 PM »
No, you're not supposed to feel bad about that. My point was that it's generational. You guys see women you think are hot in contemporary films or TV shows, women that I probably wouldn't see because those films or shows would appeal to someone my age. Therefore, I'm not likely to know who those women are.

By the same token, you're not going to know "hot" women from movies I saw unless they're big names.

Susan George was in the movie "Straw Dogs" with Dustin Hoffman. It's a movie made in the 60's, but isn't dated. It's very good. It's about a pacifist who's forced to resort to violence to defend his wife and himself. I'd recommend seeing it. If you do, and you don't think that Susan George oozes sexuality in that film, you have no pulse.

Brenda Vaccaro's best-known movie was "Midnight Cowboy", another Dustin Hoffman movie, and a classic.

Karen Black has been in a lot of movies, but I suspect that "Five Easy Pieces" with Jack Nicholson is her best-known movie.

These aren't Elizabeth Taylor's or Angelina Jolie's. They're actresses whose career peaks were short by comparison, just as are likely the careers of the actresses that Tallpine listed.

No biggie. I'm old, you're young.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »
The point I was making and did so poorly is with all the Firefly conversations and talk on here you might have figured it was worth a gander at.  As for you movie ideas.  I will see what I can do about locating them and watching them.  I am all about seeing beautiful, sexy ladies, no matter what generation they may have been.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »
I am all about seeing beautiful, sexy ladies, no matter what generation they may have been.

Then you might want to see if you can find some Mary Pickford movies on celluloid. ;)

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »
Susan George was in the movie "Straw Dogs" with Dustin Hoffman. It's a movie made in the 60's, but isn't dated. It's very good. It's about a pacifist who's forced to resort to violence to defend his wife and himself. I'd recommend seeing it. If you do, and you don't think that Susan George oozes sexuality in that film, you have no pulse.

Brenda Vaccaro's best-known movie was "Midnight Cowboy", another Dustin Hoffman movie, and a classic.
I've seen both of those. More than once, even. However, neither of the actresses made that big of an impression on me, so I don't remember the names. I don't think it's as much of a generational thing as you think.  
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »
Code Blue, Round Table forum.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »
Jennifer Aniston is indeed hot.  Some of you are demonstrating that you are visually impaired.  :laugh:  I'm not sure I would vote her as hottest of all time but she would be up there.  Along with Rosario Dawson and Brooke Burke.  And Mary Anne from Gilligans Island!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2011, 03:12:17 PM »
I don't think most if any said she wasn't hot, just not of all time.