Author Topic: Al Gore Goes Vegan  (Read 1480 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Al Gore Goes Vegan
« on: November 26, 2013, 08:32:24 PM »
Sure, go vegan after already eating half the planet. Does this mean he'll be more, or less, of a pain on AGW?

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/11/26/al-gore-goes-vegan/?intcmp=features
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Al Gore Goes Vegan
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 08:33:50 PM »
Wow, I thought he was full of hot air before. 

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »
Probably got tired of people calling him fatso.  Thinks he can lose weight that way.  In his case a good laxative would do wonders......chris3

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
Probably got tired of people calling him fatso.  Thinks he can lose weight that way.  In his case a good laxative would do wonders......chris3

Here's Algore after laxatives...

Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:16:56 PM »
Good. The world needs more vegans.
It means more food for us carnivores.

And another thing, with very few exceptions, the vegans I've met have been unhealthy, unhappy, uptight and frustrated folks. AlGore deserves to be one of them.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 06:03:17 AM »
Wait a minute.  Check this to see if I missed a step somewhere.

Algore goes vegan.
Vegans eat only cellulose-based stuff.
Eating cellulose-based stuff produces methane as one of the primary byproducts.
Methane is one of the big killer greenhouse gasses killing Mother Gaia.
Algore is attepting to kill Mother Gaia.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 12:46:29 PM »
Wait a minute.  Check this to see if I missed a step somewhere.

Algore goes vegan.
Vegans eat only cellulose-based stuff.
Eating cellulose-based stuff produces methane as one of the primary byproducts.
Methane is one of the big killer greenhouse gasses killing Mother Gaia.
Algore is attepting to kill Mother Gaia.

stay safe.

Yeah, cows are vegan  :facepalm:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 07:48:40 PM »
Algore is a vegetable?!?!?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 07:56:07 PM »

Well, what passes for his brain is. But that's old news.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 01:00:34 AM »

No.  He's just producing a common greenhouse gas byproduct of digesting vegetables.  Not to mention the end result of a high-fiber diet.

Well, what passes for his brain is. But that's old news.

If it's passing his brain, that just proves what we have been saying for years about where his head is located.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 09:40:52 PM »
When I saw this thread I immediately thought Algore sexually assaulted a vegan.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 01:09:36 AM »
Makes ya want to set up a hibachi outside his home and cook bacon. >:D
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 10:05:49 PM »
When I saw this thread I immediately thought Algore sexually assaulted a vegan.

More likely to sexually assualt vegetable, like a carrot.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 08:26:40 AM »
I read too much science fiction as a kid . . . every time I see the word "Vegan" I think of an alien coming from a planet circling the star Vega.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 08:54:24 AM »
I read too much science fiction as a kid . . . every time I see the word "Vegan" I think of an alien coming from a planet circling the star Vega.

I think you may be correct. I believe they are aliens.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 10:58:54 AM »

Someone who drives a Chevy Vega  :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin