Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 153878 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1553 on: May 20, 2024, 07:21:33 PM »
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
BIDEN (slurring): "And here with us today is Hersh Goldberg-Polin..."

He's actually an American-Israeli still being held hostage by Hamas.

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1792672879118606787

Look at his eyes
Bring on the debates
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1554 on: May 21, 2024, 05:14:58 PM »
The First
@TheFirstonTV
WATCH – A loud noise confuses Joe Biden, he slowly turns around, smiles absently, salutes nobody, then acts surprised for no reason.

https://x.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1792955374737273215
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1555 on: May 21, 2024, 09:49:50 PM »
https://x.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1792955374737273215

Everyone is laughing.  Sure looks like they are laughing at him, not with him. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1556 on: May 22, 2024, 01:08:21 AM »
"I say to every young man thinking of getting married, marry into a family with five or more daughters ... One of them will always love you"

https://x.com/ksorbs/status/1792991653084426578

WTF?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1557 on: May 22, 2024, 10:09:12 AM »
The folks that control the Democrat party must have a "Plan B" ready to implement just any day now.  They cannot seriously think Biden is capable of going through another election cycle and being President for another four years.  Granted he's just a puppet at the moment, but it's obvious his usefulness in that role is fast coming to an end.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #1558 on: May 23, 2024, 02:16:42 AM »
I think they're gonna martyr him, and figure some way of appointing a president... Here in Missouri, we had a critter augur in his private plane, but they kept him on the ballot, and appointed his wife.. Jean Carnahan... Google Mel Carnahan too... "I'm Still With Mel" was the slogan.

Oh, and it's gonna be a white guy with a "ghost gun."
Blog under construction

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1559 on: May 23, 2024, 10:56:02 AM »
I think they're gonna martyr him, and figure some way of appointing a president... Here in Missouri, we had a critter augur in his private plane, but they kept him on the ballot, and appointed his wife.. Jean Carnahan... Google Mel Carnahan too... "I'm Still With Mel" was the slogan.

Oh, and it's gonna be a white guy with a "ghost gun."

I think they'll just declare him unfit to serve, and replace him. Harris will become President, she'll name a VP, then (either willingly or by other means) Harris will step down or be replaced, and we'll have the President the Ds want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #1560 on: May 23, 2024, 11:59:15 AM »
I think they'll just declare him unfit to serve, and replace him. Harris will become President, she'll name a VP, then (either willingly or by other means) Harris will step down or be replaced, and we'll have the President the Ds want.

The time to do that was 6 months ago. 

Honestly I think the Ds either know they have the ability to steal the election easily, or they have decided on a strategic retreat (don't want to boil the frog too quick, add a little coil water to keep them from jumping out).
Formerly sumpnz

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1561 on: May 23, 2024, 01:31:07 PM »
Honestly I think the Ds either know they have the ability to steal the election easily,

This.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1562 on: May 23, 2024, 02:19:36 PM »

I meant they'll do this AFTER they've installed Brandon for his second term. I don't think they'll do anything before the election.

I can't imagine why they're allowing his to debate Trump. In his present condition, Brandon would lose an argument with a pet rock.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1563 on: May 23, 2024, 02:31:59 PM »
In the past, they have been able dope up Biden to be coherent for a couple hours.  We will see.

If they are planning to rig the election, expect the polls to be adjusted to show them Biden by election day.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1564 on: May 23, 2024, 02:38:51 PM »
In the past, they have been able dope up Biden to be coherent for a couple hours.  We will see.

I think he's too far gone for drugs to help.  I am pretty sure the gaffes we're seeing now are with him already doped up.

If they are planning to rig the election, expect the polls to be adjusted to show them Biden by election day.

Entirely possible, but I don't know if it is all that necessary.  The courts tossed out every challenge in 2020, refusing to consider any evidence of cheating.  I believe the Ds will just cheat Biden in like last time since the media and the courts will back them.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1565 on: May 23, 2024, 02:39:11 PM »
Brandon is a year and four months older than I am. I sure hope I'm in better mental shape than he is when I reach that age.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1566 on: May 23, 2024, 02:49:22 PM »
Brandon is a year and four months older than I am. I sure hope I'm in better mental shape than he is when I reach that age.

Brandon has never been right in the head and it's just been getting worse
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #1567 on: May 23, 2024, 02:49:34 PM »

Considering where he was by 2020, you'll easily be in better shape. Hell, you're sharper now than he was 50 years ago.
Formerly sumpnz

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1568 on: May 23, 2024, 03:19:40 PM »
Biden:  "We can only re-elect Donald Trump":

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1793444562574114835

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1569 on: May 23, 2024, 03:31:08 PM »
Biden:  "We can only re-elect Donald Trump":

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1793444562574114835

A moment of clarity, happens often with Alzheimer patients right before the end.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1570 on: May 23, 2024, 09:51:23 PM »
I can't imagine why they're allowing his to debate Trump. In his present condition, Brandon would lose an argument with a pet rock.

Nobody's allowing him to debate Trump yet. They can always cook up some reason why Trump doesn't deserve a debate with their boy.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1571 on: Today at 09:54:50 AM »
. . . Entirely possible, but I don't know if it is all that necessary.  The courts tossed out every challenge in 2020, refusing to consider any evidence of cheating.  I believe the Ds will just cheat Biden in like last time since the media and the courts will back them.
They're already laying the groundwork for that - the network talking heads keep asking every GOP office holder or candidate some variation of "Will you accept the results of the election no matter who wins? YES or NO?"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1572 on: Today at 09:56:46 AM »
They're already laying the groundwork for that - the network talking heads keep asking every GOP office holder or candidate some variation of "Will you accept the results of the election no matter who wins? YES or NO?"

I would ask the talking head if they've ever accepted the results of 2016 and walk away
- Calvin and Hobbes