Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 38142 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1150 on: April 24, 2024, 08:42:55 AM »
Maybe in the future we will find out how much money he paid them.

The future did not kill itself
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1151 on: April 24, 2024, 04:38:24 PM »
Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
🚨VIDEO: A REAL interview we had at NYU:

QUESTION: "Why are you protesting?"

PROTESTER #1: "I don't know. I'm pretty sure there's something about Israel [turns to other person] Why are we protesting?"

PROTESTER #2: "I wish I was more educated."

PROTESTER #1: "I'm not either."

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1783154103947862364

:facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1152 on: April 24, 2024, 04:42:12 PM »
More

Joni Job
@jj_talking
@SaraCarterDC

What does 'from the river to the sea' mean?

What river? What sea?

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1783177127707435141
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1153 on: April 24, 2024, 04:44:05 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1154 on: April 24, 2024, 06:09:22 PM »
Most of the police breaking up the protests are white supremacists including the black and brown ones

NYU Protester Describes the Ordeal of Her Arrest, Assumes Cops Are White Supremacists
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/24/nyu-protester-describes-the-ordeal-of-her-arrest-assumes-cops-are-white-supremacists-n2395478

Oh and

they train with the iof, learn their logics, exchange tactics, and so on. Palestine is never far
    — Girl Boss Gulag (@monemakkawi) April 23, 2024

Had to look up IOF but I suspected it had something to do with the IDF and I was right

Israel Occupation Forces or Israel Offensive Forces, pejorative terms for the Israel Defense Forces in Palestine.

So apparently she believes American police train with the IDF, sorry IOF
How about we give her a one way ticket to sunny Gaza?

Excuse me but one of my IWI Tavors needs cleaning
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1155 on: April 24, 2024, 09:02:03 PM »
Two threads this have gone in

A drag queen was recorded ordering children to chant 'Free Palestine' during a queer story time event at a Massachusetts art center.

Performer Lil Miss Hot Mess read stories to kids during the Queer Storytime for Palestine event at the Northampton Center for the Arts on April 14.

The event, organized by Valley Families for Palestine, was intended for preschool through upper elementary school aged children.

Lil Miss Hot Mess wore a sparkly red dress, green boa and a large watermelon shaped brooch while reading her book 'If You're a Drag Queen and You Know It.'

'If you're a drag queen and you know it shout "Free Palestine,"' the drag queen said
Cross-dresser makes children chant 'Free Palestine' during reading session at Massachusetts art center - even though Hamas tortures gays
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13347143/Drag-queen-story-hour-free-Palestine-Massachusetts.html

Lil Miss Hot Mess needs a one way tickets to Gaza too.

- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1156 on: Today at 07:39:37 AM »
Two threads this have gone in
Cross-dresser makes children chant 'Free Palestine' during reading session at Massachusetts art center - even though Hamas tortures gays
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13347143/Drag-queen-story-hour-free-Palestine-Massachusetts.html

Lil Miss Hot Mess needs a one way tickets to Gaza too.

Sounds just like all of the gays and blacks who sport Che shirts and wax on poetically about what a wonderful leader he was...

Either not knowing, not caring, or not believing that he was a massive racist and homophobe.

Of course, they're probably completely on board with the fact that he was also notoriously anti-semitic.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.