Author Topic: National news media burying amazing oil breakthrough?  (Read 9043 times)

The Annoyed Man

Re: National news media burying amazing oil breakthrough?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »
The butterball plant is the ConAgra one. And yes, it produces light oil as well as middle distillates, and the remainder is powdered carbon used in things like printer toner.

I wonder if the vegan greenies know they're printing with animal products. cheesy
Do you think we should tell them? We might cause a few PETArds to suffer heart attacks laugh.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 09:34:44 AM »
Don't care.

I've invented an amazing new pill that, when dropped into water, allows a car to run on the solution.

Neither do I.  As soon as the good banker in Zimbabwae gets my account information, I'm getting 10% of a deceased billionaire's estate.
What's the Zimbabwe dollar at these days then? laugh
No no no...its in Euros....
 laugh
Well then, it should be safe right? Not like there's been a plague of scam letters coming from Africa the last 30 years or something laugh.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »
Do you think we should tell them? We might cause a few PETArds to suffer heart attacks laugh.

Then we can stuff them into the TD plant and print on them!   grin

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 09:50:41 PM »

Then we can stuff them into the TD plant and print on them!   grin
laugh
Win-win situation! laugh

rocinante

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 05:18:40 AM »
At least to me, the fact that they're looking for an area to site a test plant means this stuff isn't new.

If they are in Georgia the PERFECT facility already exist sitting idle. In Cordele Georgia there is a 55 million dollar recycling plant. It was designed to separate the organic from the plastics, metals, etc. Technically it worked fairly well but business wise and goober small town georgia government management doomed it.

Their idea was to turn the organics into compost. That worked too but not a huge market for compost. Take that raw organics and feed to this process and it would be the perfect marriage.