Author Topic: Feds say Arpaio violated civil rights  (Read 9328 times)

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Re: Feds say Arpaio violated civil rights
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 04:13:56 PM »
You'd be surprised how many LE and military members have tattoos.
True, but I was under the impression that they had to be covered up while you were in uniform.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
Lot's of folks don't like "Joe" but the attack seems political
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
Lot's of folks don't like "Joe" but the attack seems political

which of the literally hundreds of cases hes lost in federal and state courts are you referring to?  or maybe you refer to the hundreds that have been settled outa court?  are all of them political?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 05:47:53 PM »
Sorry, I had to fix it for ya.

Radley Balko hates Arpaio too.  That should make for some good cognitive dissonance for C&SD.  :D 

Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

• friends
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »
Radley Balko hates Arpaio too.  That should make for some good cognitive dissonance for C&SD.  :D  

even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes.
i don't hate him. i hate what the "system" he squatted and gave birth to does.  hes 80  he lost it and he need to go away

before more folks die preferably
http://www.arpaio.com/why-arpaios-gotta-go/2.php
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:12:32 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »
which of the literally hundreds of cases hes lost in federal and state courts are you referring to?  or maybe you refer to the hundreds that have been settled outa court?  are all of them political?

The one I am referring to is the recent B.O admin political attack.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

• friends
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 01:31:39 AM »
the investigation leading to charges started pre obama i believe

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 03:43:05 PM »
You keep repeating the same thing.  Arpaio exists because a lot of Americans are up to here with the tolerance and encouragement of illegal immigration and frankly don't care any more how it's stopped.  Arpaio wouldn't be doing what he's doing if we didn't have a confluence of forces in government and business determined to make the lawless lawful and to ignore what the American citizenry wants.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

• friends

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »
Get out more.  Talk to people.  Illegal aliens are not viewed positively.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

• friends

• friends
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »