Main Forums > Politics

Illegal immigrants there, not here

<< < (2/79) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote ---    REPORTER: "What's the difference between Texas busing migrants to DC, and the federal government flying migrants to, say New York, in the middle of the night?"

KJP: "It's very different, because we're not using migrants as a political pawn." pic.twitter.com/U3rABzadSK

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) July 29, 2022
--- End quote ---
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/29/karine-jean-pierre-explains-why-texas-busing-illegals-to-dc-and-the-federal-govt-flying-them-around-the-country-is-very-different/

Sure you don't

Jim147:
Very (D)ifferent.

Hawkmoon:

--- Quote from: HankB on July 29, 2022, 07:25:20 AM ---Bogie, just because people speak Spanish doesn't mean they're here illegally - an awful lot of people from south of the border have entered this country the proper way, following the rules and obeying the law.

--- End quote ---

And a lot have NOT entered the proper way.

My church (Episcopal) has a large enough Latino component among the parishioners that there's a separate mass in Spanish every Sunday. There's a Roman Catholic church a few blocks way that has changed its name to the Spanish version, and I think its congregation is now about 90% Latino.

Nobody ever speaks about it, but the Latino assistant pastor is a friend, and from various clues he has let slip I'm pretty certain that most of out Latino parishioners are illegals.

HankB:

--- Quote from: Hawkmoon on July 30, 2022, 12:58:34 AM ---And a lot have NOT entered the proper way.

--- End quote ---
I agree with that 100%. My point was that there are Spanish speaking people that HAVE immigrated the right way - and some of those I've talked to are very, very upset with illegals.

Pb:
Bogie- if the Spanish speaking people buying your car parts are illegals, they are criminals already.  Most illegals have fake documents to allow them work (illegally).  That is a felony, but no one in the government cares.

Our government is using immigration, both legal and illegal, to transform the demographics of the country into one that tolerates crooked and power-mad leftist rule in return for welfare payments.

Most countries in the world that are non-european in derivation are tribalist with governmental corruption as a norm.  That is what the federal government wants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version