Author Topic: I'm definitely not moving to Albuquerque  (Read 3546 times)

Phyphor

• friend
I'm definitely not moving to Albuquerque
« on: February 03, 2015, 07:58:01 PM »
http://controversialtimes.com/news/cop-opens-fire-with-ar-15-while-driving-during-high-speed-chase-raw-video/

That would be why.  Holy crap, does that cop think he's in a frickin' action movie????
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: I'm definitely not moving to Albuquerque
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 08:28:35 PM »
What would you suggest as a more prudent plan?
I did find in interesting that they put out a use deadly force announcement over the radio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 09:09:23 PM »
Not rabbit humping the trigger while driving through the middle of an urban area?  There's no way in hell that cop was hitting much, especially given that he went through at least one magazine....

Most police departments specifically forbid firing from a moving vehicle, and with good reason.
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 10:20:12 PM »
No worries.., someone in the comments section explained that the cop was using some sort of military grade holographic aimbot scope so all of his shots were hits. [ar15] [ar15]
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 10:33:29 PM »
No worries.., someone in the comments section explained that the cop was using some sort of military grade holographic aimbot scope so all of his shots were hits. [ar15] [ar15]

Well, they probably hit something...
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 11:00:33 PM »
I did not believe what I read upthread, I thought it was a joke/onion deal.

That pooch got screwed, nice & thorough-like.  No quick wham-bam-thank-you-Fluffy.  Dude bought Fluffy a nice dinner, plied her with wine, some heavy petting--all the while Barry White plays in the background. 

Having now seen it, I would like to see another article, maybe dated the next day, where it turns out the LEO's superior officer beat him to death with the AR15 to the acclaim of the town constabulary.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 11:06:06 PM »
I would not hold your breath. In the radio traffic they pretty much told them they could kill him. And I would have to see where they were shooting before I could guess more. It was out and apparently no one else got shot unless it was one of the 3 wounded cops. It was a pale guy they killed so no demonstrations or investigations.

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 02:12:30 AM »
Having now seen it, I would like to see another article, maybe dated the next day, where it turns out the LEO's superior officer beat him to death with the AR15 to the acclaim of the town constabulary.

Not going to happen. This sort of thing is not uncommon in Albuquerque. APD has made screwing the pooch an art form.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 10:13:02 AM »
Stories like this bother me.

You know, one of these days the inaccurate spray of bullets from a trigger happy LEO is going to prompt accurate return fire from someone who wasn't originally involved . . .

I mean, if random bullets start zinging through your walls or windows, does it really matter who's pulling the trigger?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 10:18:58 AM »
:Sigh:

Another potential retirement location scratched off the list.

Albuquerque
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 10:34:20 AM »
obviously you don't own a hallographic sight on your weapon!
You do indeed put the dot on what you want to hit, and it gets HIT!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 12:17:57 PM »
*Dot bounces onto oncoming car* *HIT*
*Dot bounces onto the road in front of the car* *HIT*
*Dot bounces over to a dog being walked on the sidewalk* *Naturally HIT*

Yeah, that dot'll hit right where you point it... it's a bit harder to keep it steady when going down the street, especially at high speed. 

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 01:10:32 PM »
Mmmmmmm Albuquerque. The only place I have ever with great earnest wanted to and tried to run over a security guard in a parking lot.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 01:18:26 PM »
Driven through there going to and from Sierra Vista, AZ.

I have nothing else to add on this at the moment.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 02:35:54 PM »
So they've moved on from butt raping folks to indiscriminately firing from moving cars? Way to step up your game guys. Next they'll be recreating the MOVE house incident.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: I'm definitely not moving to Albuquerque
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 03:21:00 PM »
So they've moved on from butt raping folks to indiscriminately firing from moving cars? Way to step up your game guys. Next they'll be recreating the MOVE house incident.
At least they haven't firebombed an apartment complex with an IED and the police helicopter.

....Yet.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Re: I'm definitely not moving to Albuquerque
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
At least they haven't firebombed an apartment complex with an IED and the police helicopter.

....Yet.

You realize that was the MOVE house thing I referenced right?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 05:39:42 PM »
The bomb in Philly was not as interesting as the decision to let it burn. They didn't like the way move shot at firemen so they watched till it was too late to save the block. It was a heck of a fire

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:25 PM »
Stories like this bother me.

You know, one of these days the inaccurate spray of bullets from a trigger happy LEO is going to prompt accurate return fire from someone who wasn't originally involved . . .

I mean, if random bullets start zinging through your walls or windows, does it really matter who's pulling the trigger?

but but but officer safety 9/11 !!!eleveneleveneleven

Seriously, if someone shot a cop who had moments earlier put a round through their kid's bedroom, I would acquit if I were on the jury.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 08:13:21 PM »
Massive stupid is massive.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 08:51:02 PM »
Apparently they did make a left turn in Albuquerque.  
Formerly sumpnz