Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 136470 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1525 on: May 09, 2024, 11:09:04 AM »
Biden claims that he inherited 9% inflation from Trump when he entered office.

Only, inflation was 1.4% when he took office. It didn't hit 9% until 17 months later.

The clapback is just starting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trumps-son-responds-biden-claims-inherited-9-inflation-came-office
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1526 on: May 09, 2024, 11:24:27 AM »
RFK Jr. Says Docs Found Dead Worm in His BRAIN
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/08/rfk-brain-worm-n2396023

Died of starvation, did it?

And he is still has better cognitive function than Biden.

So does my dog.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1527 on: May 09, 2024, 11:34:30 AM »

So does my dog.

But can your dog...pause
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1528 on: May 09, 2024, 11:43:26 AM »
But can your dog...pause

Repeat the line.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1529 on: May 09, 2024, 04:12:30 PM »
Biden claims that he inherited 9% inflation from Trump when he entered office.

Only, inflation was 1.4% when he took office. It didn't hit 9% until 17 months later.

The clapback is just starting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trumps-son-responds-biden-claims-inherited-9-inflation-came-office

And now all the NPCs and bots will be repeating the claim that it was 9% when he took office. 

Just like they have been claiming for the entire Biden presidency that it’s Trump who handed Biden a failing economy who then turned it into the Best Economy Ever

Said with a straight face in between claiming that presidents don’t affect economic factors when it comes to the economy performing poorly under Democrats*

*Doubled down of course when the president directly targets sectors of the economy to hobble them, such as oil and gas.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1530 on: May 15, 2024, 06:54:04 PM »
    BIDEN: "Every time a police officer puts on that shield every morning, their husband or wife, whatever it is, or child, worries about will they get that phone call. I got one of those phone calls" pic.twitter.com/GUNB9ChgDA
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 25, 2024

Yeah....

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/05/15/joe-biden-again-compares-losing-his-son-to-police-officers-being-killed-in-the-line-of-duty-n2396263
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1531 on: May 15, 2024, 07:32:06 PM »
Beau had just arrived to arrest the cancer when it struck, killing him.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

griz

• friend
« Reply #1532 on: May 15, 2024, 10:02:05 PM »
So Biden said "Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal."  Any idea if he actually means it?  I can't believe he would even try; in a verbal battle he is unarmed.  We're talking a man who can be defeated by his own teleprompter.  What does he have in mind?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1533 on: May 15, 2024, 10:53:49 PM »
So Biden said "Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal."  Any idea if he actually means it?  I can't believe he would even try; in a verbal battle he is unarmed.  We're talking a man who can be defeated by his own teleprompter.  What does he have in mind?

I think they want to get it over with early, so by autumn it's a distant memory. That way, Biden can't be accused of being afraid to debate.

Also, they'll claim Trump was a big meanie in debate one, as a pretext to forego any future debates.

Malarkey Joe is hot-tempered. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump made him angry enough to goad him into rage-quitting mid-debate, or some other embarrassing behavior.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1534 on: Today at 12:01:34 AM »
I think they want to get it over with early, so by autumn it's a distant memory. That way, Biden can't be accused of being afraid to debate.

Also, they'll claim Trump was a big meanie in debate one, as a pretext to forego any future debates.

Malarkey Joe is hot-tempered. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump made him angry enough to goad him into rage-quitting mid-debate, or some other embarrassing behavior.
The first debate is on CNN, "moderated" by two of that network's talking heads that have each compared Trump to Hitler.

The second debate is on ABC, where Clintonista George Stephanopoulos is part of their "news" operation.

Of course both debates will be conducted in a completely fair and totally impartial manner.

:rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain