Author Topic: Barack Obama Jokes  (Read 2971 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Barack Obama Jokes
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:52:32 AM »
No, not my jokes:
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZWE1YWQ3N2M3Y2NhODBiYWM4ZDM1Njc2MjMwOTU5OGE=
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=Y2VhNTBlYjg5ZGM5YjkwMmI4MjcyNWI4NDg3ZWZkMGM=
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OWNmMjEyMmNjNGM5NzE0ZTFhY2Q3YWE2N2FjNTE4NTY=

Joke #1, Light bulb:
Q: How many members of the Obama household does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Various Answers:

What light bulbs? The house is illumined by the light of his countenance.

Light bulbs? Ha! As a black man in America, Barack could get shot going to the hardware store.

Do you know how expensive light-bulb changing lessons are?

Yes, Michelle is right, two.

None, you try affording CFLs on a community organizers salary.

They don't use lightbulbs. The light from the halo is more than enough.

When Obama is president, light bulbs will screw in themselves.

Just The One.  [jfruser--see Oprah]

One. Obama holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.

In an effort to combat global warming, the Obama household uses only energy-efficient CFC bulbs, and it's been so long since they've had to be changed that nobody can remember exactly who changed them.

Only one member of the household is needed. He organizes several dozen community members to petition local government to allocate funds to send a team of municipal electricians. After several public hearings and the issuance of an official apology for the substandard bulb  I'm not saying prejudice is involved, mind you, but it's funny how you never hear about light bulbs going out in Mitch McConnell's house  poof, it's done.

Why would they? It will only take one to wreck the national energy system, so that it won't light up when you screw it in, anyway.

None. They just declare the sudden darkness to be The Change We've Been Waiting For.

Three: One to actually screw the light bulb in, the other two to throw Rev. Wright and Obamas grandmother under the bus for not screwing the light bulb in sooner.

1 to talk about how he'd change it, 1,000,000 to talk about how it's the most profound and eloquent speech about changing a light bulb ever given.

None. Screwing in lightbulbs is cynical and old-fashioned. Rather, they just let their hope inspire the change.

Three. One to screw in the lightbulb. One to smash it to pieces because its design is offensive to Muslims and Environmentalists. And one to deny that Obama knew anything about it and to fire everyone involved.

One. One woman. With no headscarf. Predominantly white, but with traces of southeast Asian ancestry. She must have masters in a field that ends with "studies" and her ex-husband should be under indictment for his failure to make child support payments.

The light bulb I see today is not the light bulb that I knew and that has lit my living room for so many years. I am disappointed.

Joke #2. BHO in a bar

Q:    Barack Obama's sitting at a bar when a man comes up to him and says: "Wanna hear a Barack Obama joke?" Obama: "Er, hold on there, buddy  I am Barack Obama."

Only Answer So Far:

"Oh. all right then, I'll tell it in Spanish."

Joke #3. Knock knock

Q:    "Knock, knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Barack Hussein Obama."
    "Barack Hussein Obama who?"

Various Answers

"Barack Hussein Obama Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm."

That depends. Is this the primary or the general election?

Barack who's-sayin'-I'm-a-Muslim? Obama.

Barack who's-sayin'-whatever-he-must-to-get-your-vote Obama.

"Barack Hussein Obama."
    "Thats inflammatory."

Barack Hussein Obama who? Well my dear sir, perhaps 300 hours of mandatory Community Service will refresh your memory. Take him away!

Barack Hussein Obama's brother, Sweet Home Al Obama.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Barack Obama Jokes
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 08:30:27 AM »
More
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZTFhM2EwN2VkYjA2YjQxYzYyYzNkYTc5NGRjNTZlM2I=

Joke #4, Plane Crash & Parachutes:

Start:
A priest, a rabbi, an imam, and Barack Obama are in a plane when the engines fail and the plane begins to go down. Opening the emergency locker, they find only three parachutes.

Various Endings:

The priest says, "I will forgo a parachute, out of Christian sacrifice for others." The rabbi says, "To please G-d, I will forgo a parachute." The imam smirks and says to Obama, "Get a load of those idiots. This is why we will win in the end." Grabbing all three parachutes and leaping, Obama says, "Say hello to your 72 virgins for me."

Obama grabs all three and straps them on. "What about me?" asks the priest. "I'm leaving you Hope," says Barack. "And me?" asks the rabbi. "To you I leave Change."  "And what about me?" implores the imam. Jumping from the plane and pulling three ripcords, Obama replies, "Do I know you?"

The priest says: "I have been celibate all my life, but I recently fell in love with a wonderful woman and I told her that I would leave the priesthood and ask her to be my wife. Please let me have a parachute so I can fulfil my promise to her." The rabbi says: "Well, I have been happily married for twenty years and it would be a tragedy if I died without being able to say goodbye to her, so I deserve a parachute." The imam says: "Well, I have been married for forty years to the most loving and supportive woman in the world. She has been my rock and inspiration and I could not bear the thought of her grief at my death, so I deserve a parachute." The three then turn to Obama: "What about you?" they ask. After thinking for a minute, Obama responds: "I too have a wife. You guys take the parachutes."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
That last joke wouldn't work.  BHO can fly. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
#2:  "So you've heard it then."
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

doc2rn

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 09:12:18 AM »
Last time I heard it the imam grabbed a pack and jumped then Obama says I guess we all get a parashoot since he took my backpack.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »
That was really hard on my ADD. 

Look, something shiny!!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:46 PM »
That last joke wouldn't work.  BHO can fly. 

Wait a minute, I think I've got something.  Yes, here's the punchline. 

"Knowing that the angels would not let him dash his foot against a stone, the Messiah handed a parachute to each of his fellow travelers." 

Two jokes in one.  The allusion to Christ's temptation by Satan, and to "fellow travelers."   

Or how about this one?

"The Messiah directed the priest to hand out the parachutes, which miraculously multiplied into twelve parachutes.  And there was much rejoicing." 

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
#1: One.......he calls Bill Clinton who, as we all know.... Wink
#1: None....the light bulb should have never been in there in the first place, Bush kept it in there too long, and McCain will keep it in there even longer.

#2:  "Oh, sorry.....want some tickets to "The Nutcracker" starring Jesse Jackson?"

Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »
Are we allowed to tell Obama jokes?  I mean, it is His Holiness Obama after all.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 06:46:35 AM »
Telling jokes about political candidates is a part of the Old Divisive Politics of the Past.  Our Lord has shown us a new way, without ridicule, but with complete obedience to His Holy Vision of Change and Hope in the Future. 

A-a-a-men. 

Or, for the Riddick fans:

Obedience without question.  Loyalty, till Nannystate come. 

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 07:07:24 AM »
Wow, you guys are goin straight to hell....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 07:36:13 AM »
Barack Obama Jokes 

How about: "Obama for President"   rolleyes

(okay, I admit that is a really bad joke  sad )
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
I thought Obama was a joke.