Author Topic: Can't please the Democrats  (Read 4131 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Can't please the Democrats
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
The dems seem to be genuinely disappointed that the projected C19 death toll is being revised way down and is not in the millions.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2020, 12:21:11 PM »
The dems seem to be genuinely disappointed that the projected C19 death toll is being revised way down and is not in the millions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"seem"

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2020, 12:30:21 PM »

"seem"

I had to throw in a little bit of sarcasm  :laugh:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 08:28:33 AM »
1-Globalism is treason.

2-The Democrats and never Trumpers are the globalists in our government.

3-

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »
1-Globalism is treason.

3-

Uh, no, this is 2020. We are all global citizens now, so you deplorable un-globalists are the traitors.

Also, you don't believe in globalism, therefore you don't believe in the globe. Hence, flat-earther.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 11:07:27 AM »
1-Globalism is treason.

3-

They call it globalism, but half of them seem to be in bed with China.  I think it is more like globalized corruption. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 11:20:36 AM »
They call it globalism, but half of them seem to be in bed with China.  I think it is more like globalized corruption.  

It's "globalism" because they think China will bring the USA down and usher in the new global order... with them (the globalists) at the top... somehow.

Additionally, China models the world where they can control everyone's lives and run them how they see fit. They, also, think they would end up in charge of those levers of power.

For being "elites", they are awfully shortsighted and none too bright.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought