Author Topic: For the pyro's among us...  (Read 1636 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
For the pyro's among us...
« on: July 17, 2005, 07:34:18 PM »
I just got to set up the fireworks display for the 9th annual Amelia Earhart festival in her home town.
I really wish I would have had a larger SD memory card to capture the entire show..and I'm really mad I missed the finale (SD card was full Sad )  but here is a little taste
thanks to putfile.com for hosting these Upload Video and Images - Putfile

Click here to watch Pyro1
Click here to watch Pyro2
Click here to watch Pyro3
Check page 6 of the Summer pics thread for stills.
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/viewtopic.php?id=810&p=6

Enjoy
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 08:31:46 PM »
Here you go:
http://jefnvk.zapto.org/images/florida%20275.MOV

Save it to your comp to view it, my server is definitely not set up to stream video
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

P95Carry

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 03:23:19 AM »
Thx a lot for placing those pyro vics - and jefnvk - thx too.  Always hard to capture the grandeur of fireworks, almost a ''gotta be there'' deal but still great to watch.  

Could be useful to convert these MOV's to raw AVI and then convert to WMV - get size down a bit and so get more into one clip.
Chris - P95
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.
Rohrbaugh interest/ownership? - Rohrbaugh Forum Rohrbaugh R9 FAQ Site

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 06:57:29 AM »
Unfortunately, my camera only does MOV.  Wish I had the option to sasve as something else.

Those fireworks were amazing, I had never been that close to the firewroks going off.  Those were LOUD!
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Warbow

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 12:19:25 AM »
Awesome.

Are you a professional pyrotechnician?

InfidelSerf

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 06:47:30 AM »
This would be my second show, the first one was volunteer.  However in the state of KS I just need 3 shows with a licensed tech to get my license.  
After this one I'm hooked.  I plan on getting my license in as many states as I can.  I have a great contact with a world renowned pyrotech, that I'm hoping will be a good foot into the industry.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76