Author Topic: can any computer or myspace gurus help me out?  (Read 1071 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
can any computer or myspace gurus help me out?
« on: January 12, 2008, 11:54:29 PM »
I use moziila, and I can hear tunes on my myspace but the comment button have dissappeared.
So I fired up IE but I got a weird looking page that says "add ons disabled" after two days of regular use...well on IE I can add comments but cant listen to music because (according to myspace viewed on IE) my flashplayer is out dated or java isn't enabled.
As far as I can tell java is enabled so I down loaded flashplayer, did the restart and...nothing.

So I down loaded firefox beta 3 and it worked ok as I was able to comment but still same message about needing flash player and jave enabled to listen to music.

If that were true why is my old firefox mozzila  playing music but not letting me comment?

also now all buttons disappeared on beta 3  (myspace) so I cant even login from there.

Please, no snarky comments about myspace, I've heard them all.
I have a lot of fun there and my 88 year old Aunt has a profile as well as all the nices, nephews and siblings as well as friends back in NYC I have not seen in 25 years.

If you hate myspace or can't help please just ignore the thread. OK?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: can any computer or myspace gurus help me out?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »
Did you try to delete all your myspace cookies?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:26:54 AM »
Is your 88 year old aunt a hottie?   grin

(Myspace joke, for those not in the know...)
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »
Did you try to delete all your myspace cookies?
yup

update, I downloaded opera, its working great! we'll see for how long though.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."