Author Topic: Pittsburgh group plans to storm recruiting office and "cage" recruiters...  (Read 25301 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
This should be...um...interesting.

Are the personnel in recruiting offices usually armed? Even if not, I think some protesters are heading for an entertaining asskicking by Marines, etc.

On Wednesday, March 19, POG will be holding a torch-lit march to a modern day castle of abominationsour local military recruiting station. If the station remains open, we intend to evict it and everything inside of it, occupy the location, and transform it into something useful for the community. Well also be bringing a movable cage in which to confine military recruiters until they no longer pose a danger to our friends and neighbors.

http://www.organizepittsburgh.org/

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
I hope those that want to storm the building also like to live in cages because that is where they will go when the police arrest them.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Chris

So...these fine upstanding citizens are plotting to kidnap American military personnel.

Sounds like terrorists to me, boys.

The Viking

Hah! Skinny leftist emo retards trying to take on a group of military personel? That'll be fun to watch. Pass me the popcorns.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Talk is cheap, especially on the internet. No guns in the Marine recruiting office I went to. This could prove to be entertaining.

Sounds like terrorists to me, boys.
Would be nice to send 'em to Gitmo.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
I was thumbing through the site, those guys are nuttier than squirrel poop.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Well, if they do march, I think that some lit torches are going to get shoved up some of these idiot's asses.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
One day at a time.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Hmmm......tofu-&-sprout-fed, birkenstock-wearing protester types vs. trained Marine combat veterans......

I'll be eagerly waiting for the YouTube of this one.....  grin
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

cassandra and sara's daddy

i think since they don't want the cops there the cops should leave  these kids can take care of themselves. of course if a group of retired marines were to be walking in that area while the police were gone i'd love to see the video

MechAg94

• friend
It is nice to see they have the balls to go straight to the horses mouth.  I mean, they don't agree with American foreign policy.  So naturally, the men to talk to are the military recruiters!  Convince them and things will surely change!!    laugh rolleyes laugh
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Manedwolf

• friend
Okay, now this is hitting home. Have the leftists declared war on American institutions? WTF? Fort Stark is a historic site used for coastal defense up to and during WWII, then Reserve training up till the 80's. A bunch of the antiwar/code pink/lefty nuts were here this morning protesting a McCain visit in Exeter, which isn't far from there, so I'd definitely connect the two.

NEW CASTLE  Two unknown incendiary devices were found this morning at a bunker at Fort Stark and detonated this afternoon by members of the N.H. State Police Explosives Disposal Unit.

"It was not a hoax," said New Castle Police Chief James Murphy. "We have every reason to believe it was an incendiary device of some sort."

Police were called to Fort Stark after two men walking in the area saw what police said was a suspicious object in one of the bunkers there.

Local and state police arrived shortly thereafter and are still on the scene. Early this afternoon, the devices were detonated and will be taken back to the state police lab in Concord.

Members of the Explosives Disposal Unit remain on the scene. After a search of the grounds and other bunkers at Fort Stark they believed the area to be safe.

"It brought quite a bit of alarm to the area," Murphy said.

Full story to follow.

Was this some sort of "statement"? This is what the remaining bunkers look like now.

vernal45

• friend
Hmm.   Fear for my life.     Lock. Load. Fire when ready.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Well also be bringing a movable cage in which to confine military recruiters until they no longer pose a danger to our friends and neighbors.

I like to think that they are actually so dumb that they imagine they can get away with that.  Unfortunately, it's just talk.  They can't be stupid enough to try that, can they?   undecided

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Manedwolf

• friend
Well also be bringing a movable cage in which to confine military recruiters until they no longer pose a danger to our friends and neighbors.

I like to think that they are actually so dumb that they imagine they can get away with that.  Unfortunately, it's just talk.  They can't be stupid enough to try that, can they?   undecided

Well. In San Diego, they handcuffed themselves outside a recruiting office and tried to keep people from going in.

In NYC, someone bombed a recruiting office in a place with countless cameras watching everything.

In Seattle, a similar nutty group burned five $2 million dollar homes and left explosives inside, as if THAT won't be fully investigated and prosecuted on federal terrorism charges.

Yeah, they're that stupid. Or drug-addled. Or both.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Hmm.  If it was something petty, like disturbing the peace, that would be one thing.  But becoming a felon would seem like a hindrance to further activism. 

I guess they really are just disconnected from reality, to the extent they think they are going to change things with this sort of anarchy.  Whatever makes them happy. 

I'd let them put me in a cage, just to watch them get burned in court.  For the criminal trial.  And the civil trial.   smiley

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Are they selling tickets? I wonder... Do I have time to drive there, and go in and pester the recruiters all day into taking an old fat guy back?

Blog under construction

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
I can just imagine the moonbats shocked surprise when they attempt to lay hands on the recruiters.  Yes, *attempt*.  I can imagine that they would be rather rapidly introduced either to the bars of their own cage, the sidewalk, or other convenient concrete structure.  Purely in self-defense, mind you. 

Someone pass the popcorn....   grin
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Perd Hapley

• friend
Does anyone know what the recruiters across the country are doing, or being told to do, with all this silliness being directed against them, lately? 

Bigjake

• friend
Had I seen this sooner, I could've driven there in time for the festivities....

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
I'd pull a foldgers coffee commercial.

'Today we've secretly replaced the normal recruiters with HTH combat experts, now we'll see if the crazy and violent USA haters notice...'.

cassandra and sara's daddy

i think the recuiters should protest verbally just a  lil then resist a tiny bit before being put in the cage. then the philly cops need to charge all the dimwits with kidnapping and conspiracy and any other lil gems they can lay on   try em for that then in fed court for the civil rights violations on the recruiters.. let em spend some real time in a real jail. where they will be the belle of the ball. and let em drag multiple felonies through their lives as a reminder to them and as the french say "to encorage the others"  not nearly as much fun as a beating but it hurts worse  longer. high bond or no bond

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
I'd pull a foldgers coffee commercial.

'Today we've secretly replaced the normal recruiters with HTH combat experts, now we'll see if the crazy and violent USA haters notice...'.

No switch needed.....most recruiters are vets who know how to handle the situation.... Wink
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Had I seen this sooner, I could've driven there in time for the festivities....

I hope they try it locally.  I'll go hang out with the recruiters for a day....being an unemployed bum and all  laugh
AAAhhhh...punching hippies!  That just makes my tummy warm....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

jrfoxx

Where's the darn "Marine pimp-slapping dirty hippie" emoticon.......