Author Topic: Osama lists his priorities  (Read 4961 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: Osama lists his priorities
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »

I guess the rest of us Muslims who aren't "throwbacks" just don't matter, right?

If they throw a fit and demand any sort of punishment, they're a throwback.

If they declare that countries should censor the cartoons, they're a throwback.

Deal with it. Freedom of speech is. And you don't have a right to not be offended.

Nice dodge-no one is disputing the right to free speech here.

What I am disputing is the tastefulness and decency of your insults towards another religion.  You have every right to be tasteless and indecent, but you can expect to be called on it.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Paddy

Re: Osama lists his priorities
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »
I have not once defended Osama's "interpretation" (he doesn't really have one-he's not a theologian)

It doesn't appear to me OBL has a religion of any kind, but he claims Islam (as do you), does he not?  And he has committed, threatens and advocates cold blooded murder of innocent civilians in the name of Islam. And you, as a Muslim, do not disavow his claim to Islam (the same religion you claim), instead you excoriate the secular publication of cartoons equating his 'religion' with terrorist acts; when in fact he already tied the two together with his words and actions, using his 'religion' to justify his acts.

I really don't see what your problem is.

-but I don't think you know what OBL teaches in terms of religion anyway,

The entire WORLD knows what he teaches-violence and the murder of innocents along with the destruction of the western world.